November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Christmas! 🎄The reason for this is that it is a great opportunity for our family to be able to spend time with each other 🎉 and to remember the birth of Jesus

I love to see the lights and to smell the different smells that are associated with Christmas.  I love watching other people open the gifts that I buy them.🎁

Of course this always leads nicely into New Year's Eve,  when I get the opportunity to watch the fireworks with my wife, who is my best friend and soul mate!

Christmas, I enjoy the lights and fireworks of Christmas a lot. 

Userlevel 2

Has to be Christmas, I love all the little traditions, and spending time with loved ones.  

Userlevel 1

Chrimbo all the way, time off work with the family and of course lots of beer. Textbook

Easter! Spring in the air, new life, new growth, longer ,warmer days.

New year - New Years resolutions mean I get to try and be better all over again 

Userlevel 1

My daughters' birthdays 😍

Userlevel 1

My kids birthdays, love spending the day celebrating another year of them being in my life 😊

Birthday 

Userlevel 1

My birthday or any family/friends birthday!

Christmas Day busy and exciting followed by Boxing Day calm and relaxing

Userlevel 1

My kids birthdays.

I love celebrating my sons' birthdays. There's nothing like the surprise and joy when they see balloons, presents and a cake just for them.

It would have to be our wedding anniversary. May 4th, we don't even like star wars or star trek but people think it's why we chose the date 

Userlevel 1

My Children’s birthdays ! 

Userlevel 1

Love me a proper Halloween celebration! Decorated house, themed food and drink, all night movies, and of course boat loads of sweets. Just the BEST spooky time with friends!

100% definitely Christmas, the atmosphere, the food, the presents and of course the family. The absolute best time of the year.

I really love the kids birthdays, we have big parties and loads of daft party games.

Userlevel 1

Definitely Christmas. It’s a time when all the family gather together and swap presents for all the family members. We all contribute with food items for the gathering and a great time is had by all. 

Userlevel 1

Definitely Christmas - all the little traditions: tree, Christmas morning muffins, presents, family and the Queen!

Userlevel 1

My favarite time of the year is warm summer days getting together with friends and family

When everyone is feeling that warm summer glow and enjoying summer fruits,cocktails and good food along with happy sunny get together. Wonderful for the soul.

Bonfire night, because I love the fire, and hotdogs. It was always a magical evening as a child. 

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas, Easter and Birthdays  having all the family together to celebrate 

WAKING UP EVERY MORNING AT THE SIDE OF MY DARLING WIFE, PURE BLISS.

Christmas!

Why iD Mobile?