November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 1

Every day about 3pm when I can eat a piece of scrummy cake!

Definitely Christmas, possibly more than my children! I still love that opening presents feeling, and I’m in my 40’s 😆

Christmas. Everyone is happy and I love giving presents!

christmas! although i have to work in the morning both christmas day and boxing day! the park where i work is closed to public so is nice to just relax and tend to the animals then go home to a big roast diner!!

As much as I love all the food and drinks at christmas, my FAVOURITE even to celebrate would have to be the Olympics! I love the build to different sporting events and the feeling of the whole world coming together to enjoy sports. 

My favourite is Halloween because my brother birthday is just before it and we celebrate the two events.

My birthday, because I just celebrated it yesterday… :slight_smile: almost the same day as id community’s newsletter anniversary… Every birthday is an occasion to celebrate with friends and have a good time.

My grandson’ birthday who is now 7 at the most exciting and inquisitive time of life for a kid

Easter! My friends and I get together for a long weekend every year for an Easter feast, no pressure to do a full turkey roast, just friends, food and good times!

New year's day. Start of a fresh year and getting a bit lighter.

My twin daughter's birthday, a very special day indeed ! 🎂

My Nan’s birthday because she is such a lovely person

Userlevel 1

Easter time is my favourite, because Spring is on the way and the weather is warming up.

Seeing the new year in with my little family. With love and hope for the year to come :) 

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas is the best event ever. All the family together, the kids unwrapping their presents. Eating Xmas dinner having a few drinks,taking photos to remember the fantastic day. Being silly with party hats and games. Then relaxing later and put on a Xmas movie. Bliss

Userlevel 3

My favourite is my Birthday, which is not many sleeps!! 

My granddaughters birthdays. They are the apple of their nannas eyes

Being alive and with my family every day we have is a blessing ❤️

Userlevel 1

Christmas with my two children while at an age that Santa is real

Userlevel 1

Easter!!!

Userlevel 1

Any of my children’s Birthdays is worthy of celebration but my first born is a special one. He nearly died and was in intensive care for 10 days. I went from the elation and joy of seeing him being born, to the pit of despair when told the next day, he had stopped breathing and had to be put on a ventilator.
So I celebrate the fact that he came through it all and is still with us and now has children of his own.

Userlevel 3

My favorite event to celebrate is New year's day because of the firework display on the London eye.

Easter, especially the Easter Vigil at church. There is drama, pageantry, and spiritual uplift! 

Definitely Christmas! Just make sure to see all the family.

Halloween. As all my kids can go out and dress how they want n be what they want to be with no judgement. 

Why iD Mobile?