Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway
Userlevel 8
Badge

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Fasten your seatbelts by pendulum. Love to work out to this tune, starts nice and slow but by the end it has you properly going for it!
Userlevel 1
Born Slippy - Underworld...as in theme from Trainspotting.
It builds the rhythm to great running exercise track...plus it's bloomin great.
Userlevel 1
The Lion King - Circle of life because it is nice and calming and helps clear my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life

You've got to love the Disney classics right😀
Rita Ora ‘Hot Right Now’. In a killer spin class this always kept me going!!
Orpheus by Ash because I’d never tire of hearing it and it’s the perfect tempo for a fast paced workout 🙂
Given my current level of fitness probably, Take me to the hospital - The Prodigy
Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf. What a song to keep you going when your legs are about to give out on you.
Simple.. Proud by Heather Small.
What have you done today?
Today swam 60 lengths
Yesterday mountain biked 30km
Tomorrow 10km run perhaps?!?
Got to be Bat out if hell by the one and only Meatloaf. Keep me going through the torture of a workout.
Has to be The Chain by Fleetwood Mac! A song of 2 halfs and the 2nd part would just push you on and on. Already on repeat 👌
Prince purple rain it was my dad's favourite song and its mine too. lost him almost a year ago and that song brings him right back
It has to be Eye of the Tiger. At 65 years of age, I power walk 2.5miles to work daily, and that song has the ideal stride and speed rhythm.
Userlevel 1
Call on Me by Eric Prydz
Reason being is if I work out for the rest of my life, I may end up looking as good as the subjects in the video! 😉
Eye of the tiger by survivor

Simply put. “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripe. It goes back more than a decade now and it is just as good as it was back then. Perfect amount of bass/rhythm, perfect mini chorus and finally there is this sense of motivation from it to make you get up and do stuff; which certainly works when working out.

Do have a listen.

Happy New Year!
When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going is always my favourite to work out to.....it has the beat and the feel good factor to keep me motivated.
Dreaming of you by The Coral, it’s got a great beat to it but also it reminds me of my wife as it’s one of the songs that came out when we first met and it always makes me happy thinking about how happy I was when we first met, and how lucky I felt to be with such a beautiful, wonderful woman!!
Hearts On Fire - John Cafferty

If I keep working out to this song eventually I'll be able to beat Ivan Drago.
Showing my age but https://youtu.be/t7Vebe--uOw
Olivia Newton John - Physical
https://youtu.be/t7Vebe--uOw
Showing my age but has to be a classic. Olivia Newton John Physical. Always in hysterics at the video but great song.
Bohemian Rhapsody! Because it has a great range of tempos for different intensities of training, and it goes on forever! 😄
The One And Only https://g.co/kgs/ybnr1M this is my favourite to work out to so cheesey but soooo good lol
You'll definitely need something upbeat and fast to keep your heart-rate going and get a sweat on during the exercising so what better than the Armin van Burren vs. Human Resource remix of DOMINATOR. Fast and Loud.
One......by U2
Had this at our wedding and will have this at my funeral......enough said.
Userlevel 1
Has to be Rollin by Jess Glynne. This is the most feel good song I have heard in ever. If you haven't heard it, listen to it now, it will boost your mood in any situation!
Why iD Mobile?