October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Userlevel 1
Not sure if this is more sci fi or not but alien has to be my favourite. Aliens was great too but probably
more action/sci fi than horror.
The Haunting (1963) still chills, it got the kids riveted. Modern movies, I'd probably go with The Autopsy of Jane Doe nice twist at the end.
Userlevel 1
Paranormal Activity!
Userlevel 1
Seen The Movie.....https://twitter.com/Seenmovie
My favourite horror movie is Candy Man
Hands down it’s Friday the 13th for me closely followed by The Shining 😮
Userlevel 1
It’s got to between Scream and IT
Userlevel 3
I remember watching the original ‘IT’ when I was young and being traumatised !! I couldn’t wash my face in the shower with my eyes closed for weeks because I was convinced the clown was going to come through the plug hole!!
Wow....Texas chainsaw massacre...one of recent ones. Also it 1 and 2. Love horror movies. Too many to choose from. When I was a child freddy Krueger scared me to death lol!!
My favourite horror movie is scanners
Userlevel 1
I hate all horrors so none!!!
Userlevel 1
Thank you @iD Mobile
Userlevel 1
Have to say The Shining
My favourite was A Nightmare On Elm Street! 1,2,3.....Freddie's coming for you🙈
Scary Movie! The original.
Not sure if it's really a horror movie, but it's scary if you are little. It's got to be hocus pocus.
Userlevel 1
The exorcist
The shining - perfect in every way!
Userlevel 1
The blob or any old horror films as there not scary any more but still great to watch
Userlevel 1
Nightmare on Elm Street. Can't beat a bit of Freddy Krueger.
Userlevel 1
I love the 'Final Destination' films. They are terrifying even when seen for the second or third time. Once seen you start to notice disaster about to happen all around you. The second film is my favourite, where it all goes wrong on a busy fast-moving road. I can't help thinking about it when I'm driving on a motorway!!!!!!! 😱😱
Userlevel 1
American Werewolf in London, largely because I was too young to watch it at the time and ended up having nightmares for ages
Jws, the first one. Watched it far to young and couldn't put my feet in the bottom of the bed cause I thought theyd be bitten off. Also amytiville the original same again can't see a fly with out hearing GET OUT 😂
Badge +10
This is a tricky one, as I have several great horror classics I like due to the fact they use the good old school SFX technology (non of this current cgi computer stuff):
  1. The Evil Dead
  2. The Thing
  3. Hellraiser
  4. Nosferatu
It by S King, the film is unusually close to the brilliant novel