October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

October Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

299 replies

Userlevel 1
I can’t watch horror movies since watching Carrie many years ago ... I watched it with my then boyfriend, albeit mainly hiding behind a cushion until the end when her arm shoots up out of the grave. It shocked me so much I projectile vomited all over his mums cushion. sofa, carpet and even managed to catch the beta max across the room!! ... not my best date :-|
Userlevel 1
There are so many.. anything to do with zombies, saw... the ring... the worst I think is this one time I went to Thorpe park but watched the final destination the night before .. totally freaked me out lol
My favourite movie is Silence of the Lambs. The performance of Hopkins is fantastic.
I saw Saw and think it’s the best horror film I ever saw.
I would love to watch my favourite horror movie, Cabin In The Woods on a Samsung 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD TV. It would bring the feeling of extra realism to the storyline of the goulish goings-on.
Userlevel 1

Thank you iD

Userlevel 1
As a 14 year old, in the early 60's, the school film club viewed Hitchcock's Psycho. Lady in underwear, (Janet Leigh?), the infamous shower murder scene, and the (to me) harrowing staircase scene. Certainly made an impact on me.
It has to be The Exorcist, I believe new version coming!!!!!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 1
Carrie
My favourite is the classic Young Frankenstein
Iinsidious has to be my favourite, scared to crap out of me
The others, so creepy and one film that I will watch again and again.
The exorcist, scared the living daylights out of me, headturning horror
Christine
My favourite horror film has got to be THE SHINING, Jack Nicholson at his best
Best films are the Freddie Krueger Nightmare on Elm Street movies
Userlevel 1
Can I have THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW as well please
Userlevel 1
my fav at the moment is "IT"
Userlevel 1
"DADDY'S HOME".
Got to be the shining, absolute classic that wouldn't have been half the film it was if it wasn't for Jack Nicholson's amazing performance. Nobody plays an axe wielding psychopath better.
Shutter Island. Not officially horror but got to me.
Carry on screaming its a must
Vampire circus
Has to be THE HAND.
Signs - terrified me as an kid
Why iD Mobile?