Our Christmas deals are here!

Our Christmas deals are here!
Userlevel 8
Badge

Did you miss out on our Black Friday deals? Feeling a touch of FOMO? We can help with that, with some fantastic festive deals. And because we all love getting a card at Christmas, we’re giving away a Currys gift cards with each one.

Until 22nd December 2022, you can get a Currys gift card worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans. Looking for a new phone? You can get a Currys gift card worth up to £100 on selected handset plans. Treat yourself, or someone else who really deserves it.

Festive SIM only deals with gift cards

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and 5G (if your phone supports it).

Our SIM only deals start at £12 a month for a hefty 75GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £17 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’ve been good this year, so you deserve it!

Plan Length Monthly Line Rental Data Gift Card Amount
12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
12 £18.00 Unlimited £50.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00
24 £17.00 Unlimited £50.00

Festive phone deals with gift cards

Our festive phone deals include offerings from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Google and Oppo.

iPhone 14 is Apple’s latest phone, and it’s packed with exciting new tech and features including crash detection, stunning low-light photography and longer battery life. You can get one for £44.99 a month (paying £99 upfront) – plus you’ll get a £25 Currys gift card. View the rest of our great iPhone Christmas deals.

Into Android rather than iPhones? On a bit of a budget? For just £17.99 a month you can get an Oppo A54s AND a £10 Currys gift card. This is a phone that really punches above its price-point, with features including an AI camera with a triple lens, and a great looking 6.52-inch HD+

View all our Pay Monthly Phone deals

Giveaway Time! 

As well as giving away Currys gift cards with some of our great iD Chrismas deals, we’re also giving one lucky winner the chance to win a £200 Currys gift card! 

To enter, we want you to tell us what your favourite thing about the festive period is? Whether it's seeing family, catching up with friends, or just the festive food we want to know! 

Want your post to stand out? Feel free to add a festive pic 📸

Those who share their thoughts will be in with the chance to win... a £200 Currys gift card!

Entries close at 23:59 on 19th December 2022 - we’ll randomly select a winner shortly after. 

Good Luck!

119 replies

Userlevel 2

I love everything about Christmas but especially all the lovely lights and festively decorated trees.

The feeling of joy In the air and every one happy. Watching the kids open their presents with so much excitement. Pigging out on the food and drink. 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!!!

Userlevel 1

Best thing is roast turkey dinner with the family.

Did you miss out on our Black Friday deals? Feeling a touch of FOMO? We can help with that, with some fantastic festive deals. And because we all love getting a card at Christmas, we’re giving away a Currys gift cards with each one.

Until 22nd December 2022, you can get a Currys gift card worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans. Looking for a new phone? You can get a Currys gift card worth up to £100 on selected handset plans. Treat yourself, or someone else who really deserves it.

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and 5G (if your phone supports it).

Our SIM only deals start at £12 a month for a hefty 75GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £17 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’ve been good this year, so you deserve it!

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Our festive phone deals include offerings from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Google and Oppo.

iPhone 14 is Apple’s latest phone, and it’s packed with exciting new tech and features including crash detection, stunning low-light photography and longer battery life. You can get one for £44.99 a month (paying £99 upfront) – plus you’ll get a £25 Currys gift card. View the rest of our great iPhone Christmas deals.

Into Android rather than iPhones? On a bit of a budget? For just £17.99 a month you can get an Oppo A54s AND a £10 Currys gift card. This is a phone that really punches above its price-point, with features including an AI camera with a triple lens, and a great looking 6.52-inch HD+

Giveaway Time! 

As well as giving away Currys gift cards with some of our great iD Chrismas deals, we’re also giving one lucky winner the chance to win a £200 Currys gift card! 

To enter, we want you to tell us what your favourite thing about the festive period is? Whether it's seeing family, catching up with friends, or just the festive food we want to know! 

Those who share their thoughts will be in with the chance to win... a £200 Currys gift card!

Entries close at 23:59 on 19th December 2022 - we’ll randomly select a winner shortly after. 

Good Luck!

I like the mulled wine!!

Userlevel 3

spending time with and spoiling my two grandsons aged one month and 3 years 

Userlevel 1

Best thing about the festive period for me is making others happy, and Christmas Day always brings back that happy excited feeling I’d have as a child waking up on Christmas morning 😀 Love it 🎅🏼

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good Luck!

My favourite part of Christmas is being with my family and enjoying the nostalgia together. Usually after the best Christmas dinner and we are more than stuffed, we are sat playing a board game (Scrabble most likely) whilst the older generation are sat watching a film (probably Babe and who are also pretending to be asleep so they don't have to join in the festivities), eating After Eight mints, whilst most of us are wearing a new item of clothing we have got as a present for Christmas...in my case the obligatory slipper boots. 

What more do we need? Forget the excessive amounts of presents, I will take this each time ❤️

Best thing about Christmas is family!!!

Userlevel 1

Christmas is the time when friends and especially family make an effort to spend time with each other, it’s a time for relaxing and catching up

Userlevel 1

Best thing about Xmas is hiding out with the family.

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing in this festive season is getting know more about love one

Userlevel 1

Best bit is the festive mood that spreads around. Even if people have a stressed time they still manage to find a smile with a hideous christmas jumper 🤶🏻 

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good Luck!

The best thing is seeing my kids faces as they open there presents and listening to Christmas music and watching movies

Userlevel 1

My favourite part of Christmas is singing Carols. I'm in 2 choirs and will be singing a small solo part in one of our carol services of a couple of lines of Silent Night in Spanish. I also run a group for adults with additional needs in our church and we're performing a carol with Makaton signing. Music touches everyone of all abilities and brings a lot of joy. 🎵🎵😀

Userlevel 2

My favourite thing at Christmas is a walk along the sea front on Christmas day. Quiet, relaxed and, with a little luck, sunny😀. Yes it has happened.

The best thing about Christmas is the Midnight Communion Service on Christmas Eve.

Userlevel 2

I'm lucky that I actually have two best bits of Christmas! Like most, I enjoy some time off to spend with family and friends but I'm usually working nightshift over the whole Christmas period. Might sound no fun to some but I work in a Maternity Hospital so seeing all the new babies and mums, especially the first Christmas baby, is a wonderful experience. I get to share in lots of families' first Christmas and I love it!

The most wonderful thing about the Christmas Period is having time to relax and to keep in touch with friends and family by phone or send a Christmas card or two to older folk.

No guilt about wasting time! It’s Christmas and you can choose to do whatever you enjoy!

Make somebody’s day brighter!

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing about the festive period is the change of pace, from busy-busy-work-work to fun-family-food-relaxing. It’s a guilt-free period for watching telly and not stressing about all the things I should be doing. Of course, it does come with its own stresses, family disagreements, frozen turkey and deciding which film we’ll watch but these seem so much lighter than the stresses from the rest of the year.

Not going to Uni for a few weeks and then going to see everyone back home 

Userlevel 1

My favourite thing is the festive feeling, I love the build up!

Best thing for me is attending the Christmas carol concert at my local church with the family and friends and having some mince pies and mulled wine afterwards.

Userlevel 2

Definitely the 10 days off work! Happy holidays everyone!

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good Luck!

I love getting together with family at Christmas that is my favourite part, seeing my Grandson open his presents and this year we will see our two granddaughters who live away and we haven't been able to see for 3 years so if the trains don,t let us down we will have a great time. We love all the Goodies to eat and drink that are available over Christmas too.

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good Luck!

After the past 2 years of being limited in who we could see, we are really looking forward to welcoming family and friends to our home over the festive season.  Bring on the mulled wine, pigs in blankets and cheese and biscuits :-)

Why iD Mobile?