Our Christmas deals are here!

Our Christmas deals are here!
Userlevel 8
Badge

Did you miss out on our Black Friday deals? Feeling a touch of FOMO? We can help with that, with some fantastic festive deals. And because we all love getting a card at Christmas, we’re giving away a Currys gift cards with each one.

Until 22nd December 2022, you can get a Currys gift card worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans. Looking for a new phone? You can get a Currys gift card worth up to £100 on selected handset plans. Treat yourself, or someone else who really deserves it.

Festive SIM only deals with gift cards

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and 5G (if your phone supports it).

Our SIM only deals start at £12 a month for a hefty 75GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £17 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’ve been good this year, so you deserve it!

Plan Length Monthly Line Rental Data Gift Card Amount
12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
12 £18.00 Unlimited £50.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00
24 £17.00 Unlimited £50.00

Festive phone deals with gift cards

Our festive phone deals include offerings from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Google and Oppo.

iPhone 14 is Apple’s latest phone, and it’s packed with exciting new tech and features including crash detection, stunning low-light photography and longer battery life. You can get one for £44.99 a month (paying £99 upfront) – plus you’ll get a £25 Currys gift card. View the rest of our great iPhone Christmas deals.

Into Android rather than iPhones? On a bit of a budget? For just £17.99 a month you can get an Oppo A54s AND a £10 Currys gift card. This is a phone that really punches above its price-point, with features including an AI camera with a triple lens, and a great looking 6.52-inch HD+

View all our Pay Monthly Phone deals

Giveaway Time! 

As well as giving away Currys gift cards with some of our great iD Chrismas deals, we’re also giving one lucky winner the chance to win a £200 Currys gift card! 

To enter, we want you to tell us what your favourite thing about the festive period is? Whether it's seeing family, catching up with friends, or just the festive food we want to know! 

Want your post to stand out? Feel free to add a festive pic 📸

Those who share their thoughts will be in with the chance to win... a £200 Currys gift card!

Entries close at 23:59 on 19th December 2022 - we’ll randomly select a winner shortly after. 

Good Luck!

119 replies

Userlevel 1

Bringing all the family together to laugh,  eat,  and play games.  Ìt brings such a smile to my memories for the whole year ☺️ 

Userlevel 1

I look forward to switching off from work for a few days - no alarm - and plenty of time together with family. 

The best Thing about Christmas is getting excited about meeting friends and family that you haven’t seen for a year or 2, travelling 6 hours to see them and then to be greeted by them first thing when you step through their door with “and when are you going home???”

Catching up with the family and having a birthday thrown into the mix as well.  Its one long party from Christmas Eve until New Years Day and my birthday in the middle.  Its a special birthday this year too so even extra special

Food, Food, Food. 

I would like to think Christmas is the time to get in touch with friends by using my mobile phone.  However, my reception has become so poor that I cannot use my ID phone from my house to make calls, so I would hope Father Christmas might find me decent provider so I can end my ID contract which has recently been most disappointing.

Having family round for Christmas dinner and opening our presents together 

Userlevel 2

The best things is the family all coming together and enjoying each others company without all the normal scheduling problems we all have!

Userlevel 1

Having a break is the best thing. Taking a breather and letting the world stop for a few days.

Chilling out! Time to rest and recuperate before starting the new year

Userlevel 1

Singing carols in a lovely candle lit setting, with other families, is a communal way of celebrating the joy of being together at Christmas. 

Did you miss out on our Black Friday deals? Feeling a touch of FOMO? We can help with that, with some fantastic festive deals. And because we all love getting a card at Christmas, we’re giving away a Currys gift cards with each one.

Until 22nd December 2022, you can get a Currys gift card worth up to £50 on selected SIM only plans. Looking for a new phone? You can get a Currys gift card worth up to £100 on selected handset plans. Treat yourself, or someone else who really deserves it.

Let’s start with our Christmas SIM Only deals. These come with all the iD features you love, like data rollover, inclusive roaming, bill capping, Wi-Fi calling and 5G (if your phone supports it).

Our SIM only deals start at £12 a month for a hefty 75GB. Or, if you’re a power user that’s always streaming on the go, you can get an unlimited data deal from just £17 a month.

These deals are available as new subscriptions AND upgrades. New subscriptions are ideal for first time phone owners, or anyone who fancies transferring networks and becoming part of iD Mobile. If you’re already an iD Mobile customer and thinking of upgrading, you can also grab one of the festive offers below. You’ve been good this year, so you deserve it!

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Our festive phone deals include offerings from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Google and Oppo.

iPhone 14 is Apple’s latest phone, and it’s packed with exciting new tech and features including crash detection, stunning low-light photography and longer battery life. You can get one for £44.99 a month (paying £99 upfront) – plus you’ll get a £25 Currys gift card. View the rest of our great iPhone Christmas deals.

Into Android rather than iPhones? On a bit of a budget? For just £17.99 a month you can get an Oppo A54s AND a £10 Currys gift card. This is a phone that really punches above its price-point, with features including an AI camera with a triple lens, and a great looking 6.52-inch HD+

Giveaway Time! 

As well as giving away Currys gift cards with some of our great iD Chrismas deals, we’re also giving one lucky winner the chance to win a £200 Currys gift card! 

To enter, we want you to tell us what your favourite thing about the festive period is? Whether it's seeing family, catching up with friends, or just the festive food we want to know! 

Those who share their thoughts will be in with the chance to win... a £200 Currys gift card!

Entries close at 23:59 on 19th December 2022 - we’ll randomly select a winner shortly after. 

Good Luck!

Has to be time with your loved one's life is short so make the most of it 😁 and happy Christmas to everyone 

Has to be time with your loved one's life is short so make sure you have a wonderful time at Christmas with those people who are important to you and happy Christmas folk's 😁

Has to be meeting all my big Italian family from the night of 24th till the 26th of December. Stay all together playing and eating... constantly eating (We are Italians).

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Graziano Bauso

Userlevel 1

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good 

Userlevel 1

The best thing about Christmas is the Christmas spirit the excitement,fun and upbeat happy and merry attitude and personality the good will and good heart we all have to help and share with the people less fortunate than us 

Userlevel 3

Best thing is the chance to win this card.

Userlevel 2

Christmas with my two boys
Fills me with such joy,
But it’s not all about the toys -
We celebrate one special boy.
Jesus - it’s all about Him
The reason why I sing;
He saved me from my sin
And lasting joy He can bring.

Just look at the mischief in this picture! Happy Christmas to all!

Userlevel 1

12 £14.00 100GB £10.00
12 £16.00 200GB £10.00
24 £12.00 75GB £25.00
24 £14.00 100GB £50.00
24 £16.00 200GB £50.00

Giveaway Time! 

Good Luck!

Having Xmas dinner with all the family is what I really look forward to every Christmas

Why iD Mobile?