Blog

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

Userlevel 1

The best gift i ever received was a Spectrum 48k when i was younger, i wasnt expecting it and for the first time i had something cool at the right time rather than a few years later. 

Userlevel 1

I found out I was pregnant on Christmas Eve - the best Christmas gift ever😀

A beautiful diamond necklace from my late grandmother, it was so special and something I will always have to remember a special moment with someone I miss so much. 

Tickets to go and watch Manchester United, it was the best present I’ve ever received.

Best present was when I was nine, way back in 1977. A very smart drop handlebar bike. The one and only time I was the envy of all my friends.

The greatest gift I received was a Playstation 1. My dad liked to keep to himself but gaming was something we could talk about and do together, He is now on his 60s and at least a few days a week we still brag about our wins on games.

A sega mega drive when I was 12, with sonic the hedgehog, I never thought my mum could afford it, remember walking past the shop with it on show it so many times, I must of jumped into the stratosphere with the amount of excitement when I was un-wrapping it, beaming ear-to-ear all Christmas!

a chopper bike when i was 8, dad was out of work and had done 2 weeks of casual night work to get me the ift of my dreams 

would be my first guitar

my best gift was tickets to see my favourite artist. It was amazing

The best Christmas gift I ever received was when my whole family came to visit me. I hadn’t seen them in a long time due to Covid and was feeling pretty lonely, so to have the whole crew there, it brought tears and was absolutely lovely.

Our 1st grandson 2 years ago :hugging:

My greatest gift was a Clogau gold lovespoon necklace. It was from my mum at Christmas 2012. It was special at the time but ended up being bittersweet as it turned out to be the last Christmas we had together (she passed away suddenly in 2013). I wore it to her funeral and I very, very rarely take it off. 

The greatest gift i ever received was a bike with tassels which i had wanted for so long and on Christmas day there it was!

My best present was a kindle Paperwhite. I’ve always loved reading but my world has really expanded with this gift, anywhere I go I can take hundreds of books with me without being burdened and I can read in any light (including bright sunshine). The only downside is my TBR list has become enormous!

Userlevel 1

My husband and I met online, after both emerging from the long tunnel of bereavement. He announced he was going to marry me the second time we met, but he still had teenagers at home so we had to wait, him on the Isle of Wight, me in Dorset, a two hour journey. I knew we wouldn't be able to spend Christmas together, but he was coming to see me a few days after The Big Day. A few days before Christmas he texted me to see if my present had arrived. I hadn't received anything so he told me to see if a parcel had been left on the step. I opened the door and he was there! I cried many happy tears. No present will ever top that!

Userlevel 1

(Genuine ID Mobile customer)

My best ever christmas present was a “Mechanical Santa” - our son made it from yoghurt pots, a cotton reel, string, dowels and lots of chrismas coloured material and sticky glue.  when you turn the dowel santas sack goes up and down.  He told me (with a very serious face for a 6yr old at the time) that sometimes people have chimneys that santa cannot get down, so he needs this so he can lower his sack without getting stuck! 

It goes on the fireplace every year - our son is at University now and is always incredibly embarrassed when its proudly placed next to the clock.

My Samsung Note Ultra 2020

The greatest gift I ever received was framed first stills from the first film my Daughter ever worked on professionally. It means so much.

the best gift i have ever had is my samsung qled 55inch tv would love these two together though cos they pair very nicely indeed good luck everyone and have a lovely Christmas 

Userlevel 1

It would have to be a pair of roller skates……the old sort where your shoes fitted into the skate. I thought I hadn’t got them as they weren’t in the stocking …but hidden under the bed. A close second was the bike that had been hidden but my brother told me about so spoilt the surprise! 

Beleiev it or not, it was a new bike. Back in the day most had secondhand bikes and things, but I had a brand new one. I though I was it,

The greatest gift I have ever received was a playstation 2, i had wanted one for so long so it was a lovely surprise. 

Userlevel 1

The greatest gift I received was when I was a kid and really wanted the new Wii console. That particular year they were all sold out. I was told I wouldn’t be getting one, but my mum strolled in woolworths and one was sitting on the shelf and she bought it. I guess the same would be the case for PS5s this year!

Why iD Mobile?