Blog

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Our Christmas deals have landed! - Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

224 replies

The greatest gift I have ever received was a playstation 2, i had wanted one for so long so it was a lovely surprise. 

Beleiev it or not, it was a new bike. Back in the day most had secondhand bikes and things, but I had a brand new one. I though I was it,

Userlevel 1

It would have to be a pair of roller skates……the old sort where your shoes fitted into the skate. I thought I hadn’t got them as they weren’t in the stocking …but hidden under the bed. A close second was the bike that had been hidden but my brother told me about so spoilt the surprise! 

the best gift i have ever had is my samsung qled 55inch tv would love these two together though cos they pair very nicely indeed good luck everyone and have a lovely Christmas 

The greatest gift I ever received was framed first stills from the first film my Daughter ever worked on professionally. It means so much.

My Samsung Note Ultra 2020

My best present was a kindle Paperwhite. I’ve always loved reading but my world has really expanded with this gift, anywhere I go I can take hundreds of books with me without being burdened and I can read in any light (including bright sunshine). The only downside is my TBR list has become enormous!

The greatest gift i ever received was a bike with tassels which i had wanted for so long and on Christmas day there it was!

My greatest gift was a Clogau gold lovespoon necklace. It was from my mum at Christmas 2012. It was special at the time but ended up being bittersweet as it turned out to be the last Christmas we had together (she passed away suddenly in 2013). I wore it to her funeral and I very, very rarely take it off. 

Our 1st grandson 2 years ago :hugging:

The best Christmas gift I ever received was when my whole family came to visit me. I hadn’t seen them in a long time due to Covid and was feeling pretty lonely, so to have the whole crew there, it brought tears and was absolutely lovely.

my best gift was tickets to see my favourite artist. It was amazing

would be my first guitar

a chopper bike when i was 8, dad was out of work and had done 2 weeks of casual night work to get me the ift of my dreams 

A sega mega drive when I was 12, with sonic the hedgehog, I never thought my mum could afford it, remember walking past the shop with it on show it so many times, I must of jumped into the stratosphere with the amount of excitement when I was un-wrapping it, beaming ear-to-ear all Christmas!

The greatest gift I received was a Playstation 1. My dad liked to keep to himself but gaming was something we could talk about and do together, He is now on his 60s and at least a few days a week we still brag about our wins on games.

Best present was when I was nine, way back in 1977. A very smart drop handlebar bike. The one and only time I was the envy of all my friends.

Tickets to go and watch Manchester United, it was the best present I’ve ever received.

A beautiful diamond necklace from my late grandmother, it was so special and something I will always have to remember a special moment with someone I miss so much. 

My favourite xmas present was a micro machines  race-in a case. I went crazy with it playing non-stop for over 12hr

Over 40 years ago i was given a tortoise called Tommy for Christmas.  He is still going strong!

Userlevel 1

The best one was being left alone to do as I please all Christmas week (other half went abroad to spend it with his mother).  Probably wouldn’t want to repeat it every year, but once in a while it’s really great to have a chance to only listen to yourself and your own desires

I got a red Raleigh Chopper for my Christmas in 1976.  I was told I was getting a bike but that I would’t be a Chopper because it ‘looked ridiculouse’. Best surprise ever, I loved that bike!

Well, I was too young to remember, but for my first Christmas, my parents gave me a little silver bell ornament with my name and birthday on it.

I have been told I completely ignored it, even when they let me shake it and hear it ring. As years went by, I remember hanging it on the tree each year. And while it was nice to see a familiar ornament, I was much more interested in my stocking and toys.

Almost 60 years later, I still hang my silver bell on the tree each year, but now it is a warm memory of all my Christmases, with family and friends, many of whom are now gone. It’s just a little silver bell, probably plated, not sterling, but it’s not Christmas each year until I place it on the tree.

Why iD Mobile?