September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Userlevel 1
I went to Bandos island in the Maldives for my 25th wedding anniversary many years ago and as my darling wife is recovering from breast cancer it would be lovely to surprise her with a return trip to paradise to cheer her up.
My dream holiday destination would be Tokyo! Looks like such a fascinating city, and the culture varies so much from ours!
Userlevel 3
Well after Paris (Paris can be achievable) my dream dream is New York 😌 and just travel around.
My dream holiday would be in New Zealand, made famous in the Lord of the Rings films. However, for me, it's just a place I've always wanted to visit.
Userlevel 1
New England in the fall!
Userlevel 2
My dream holiday Is Japan 🇯🇵
I would love to go to Tokyo (The capital city)
This is because as a kid i loved the cartoon Lightning Mcqueen 🚗 and remember watching the episode called Maters tall tales. I will always remember the drift racing scene. After watching this, Tokyo has become a dream holiday 😆
Userlevel 1
I would love to go to Daytona, Florida.

I want to go and watch the Daytona 500, NASCAR's original race, amazing!!!
I would love to stay in a glass igloo in Iceland with my beloved and experience the Northern Lights
Userlevel 2
New York
Dream holidays are easy to imagine, early morning flights to Honk Kong for an over night stay and a wander round, then on to Auckland, New Zealand, stay a few days to see the sights, then find a touring coach to take me to see everything, why drive when I can watch and dream. Bay of Islands, did you know they have a beach with hot pools in the sands ?!, I want to see Hobbiton, the film set for Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, I want to eat at the Green Dragon. I want look round Wellington the capital city, see the big museum there Te Papa. Visit Weta Workshops and find out what's their next big project. I want to see South Island, Milford Sound, Visit Arthurs Pass in winter ( maybe) go to see the Vineyards, sample a few?!. So Much to see and do I can only dream, I like to see my niece who has moved there. And after all that, a flight home , stopping over a few days in San Francisco, and back to UK...…………. and the reality.
My dream destination would be Bora Bora with my family
Userlevel 1
I’ve heard scratby is pretty amazing 😉
Userlevel 2
Got to be Milford Sound, South Island, New Zealand, so beautiful. 😀
Dream holiday is Hawaii - looks like amazing weather and great outdoors-y activities.
My dream holiday destination would be a road trip of America! Hire a car and explore coast to coast!
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I have always wanted to go to Japan. I would love to go live there though but that's to big of a dream for now, one just came through so I won't push it to much. I would be overjoyed just to be there for Holidays. I would like to see Osaka and Himeji Castles, Kenroku Garden, Dotonbori and many more places.
I have always wanted to visit Iceland. Such a unique land with wonderful landscapes, extreme weather and interesting people, with the added chance of seeing whales and the northern lights. 🌌
My idea holiday destination would be Perth, Australia to visit my best mate who I went to school with. He emigrated 3 years ago and haven’t seen him since. I would like to go to Singapore first for a few days and visit Dubai on the way back. This would be a great trip.
South Africa to visit family and see the beautiful landscapes
Dream holiday would have to be Australia..... Would love to do the full tour round and even visit my half sister who lives in Brisbane
Italy would be great to see
Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be St Lucia. My mum and I have always wanted to go since I was young. Nice dream.
My dream holiday would be to go visit New York
My dream holiday would be traveling to New York 😍 maybe one day I will achieve my dream
Cappadocia would be my dream destination, watching the hundreds of hot air balloons floating above the fairy chimneys. Maybe take a flight myself.