September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

My dream destination was Kotor in Montenegro. My wife and I went there on our honeymoon. It's a lovely old town and the people were so friendly.
My dream holiday would be to New Zealand's South Island. I would like to go to Kaikura and take a trip to see the sperm whales. I would then travel down the west coast, enjoying the stunning scenery. I would stop for a few days at Fox Glacier before travelling on to Wannaka. Next I would go to Queenstown and spend a week, exploring the beautiful town, enjoying the array of restaurants and taking a trip on the paddle steamer. I would then travel back up the East Coast, with some stops, to Christchurch where I would stay before flying home.
My dream holiday would be a beautiful villa in Italy with swimming pool and gorgeous views to which I could invite at least 10 of my friends and family. And a chauffeur driven mini bus to transports us all around to wonderful places. [no worries about drinking and driving!] Over my 70+ years, I have been to many places in the world and Italy has to be my favourite - beautiful scenery, amazing towns and cities, fantastic food and wine, and charming people.
Userlevel 1
Has to be Costa Rica for the Pacific and Caribbean coasts, the beaches, rain forests, volcanoes and amazing biodiversity including sloths, birdlife and marine life. And the Ticos are simply beautiful.. pura vida!

You can even fly direct now, get backpacks ready for the experience of a lifetime!
It has got to be New Zealand !
Userlevel 3
Badge
Round the World trip with First Class flights
Userlevel 1
Borneo, to see the orangutans before they're gone
My dream holiday destination would definitely be Cat Island in Japan. I absolutely adore cats, and have wanted to visit for so long!
My dream holiday destination would be Iceland or any other country where I could see the northern lights!
Userlevel 1
My dream is to go to Cuba
Greece ,lovely scenery beautiful beaches lots of sunshine just a lovely place to visit.
Norway to see the Aroura.
Userlevel 1
I'd love to win a holiday to Costa Rica to take my daughter to see sloths in their natural habitat
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday is to be in the middle of The New Forest and just chill out with my wife.
My dream holiday would be to visit the Galapagos Islands..... such a significant and unique place
Disney world!
my dream holiday is to visit U,S,A, and see my daughter she has just got her own house in wyandotte i want to see it before i am too old
My dream destination would be to visit the Bahamas and hopefully bump into Sir Cliff Richard as l know he has a villa out there
Userlevel 2
I would love to go back to Bali but first I want to go to Cambodia and Vietnam. Although perhaps a little sun in Greece or Portugal or Spain first would be nice: But then a long weekend in Antwerp or Amsterdam would be pleasant 😊. In the world of fantasy money is no object so lets go.
Userlevel 1
India to see the Taj Mahal
Userlevel 1
It would have to be the Maldives as it's where my wife and I went on our honeymoon! 😍
My dream holiday would be Prague. I would love to go with my husband so he can see what an amazing, beautiful place it is.
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be a cruise. My mum and I had one booked to spend some time together after my step dad lost his short battle with cancer. Sadly my mum died suddenly a few months before our trip and I was too heartbroken to travel without her, I cancelled the cruise and lost everything
It has to be Ibiza. Had my best holidays ever there πŸΉπŸ˜ŽπŸ’ƒ
Kefalonia!