September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?

You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Greece ,lovely scenery beautiful beaches lots of sunshine just a lovely place to visit.
Norway to see the Aroura.
Userlevel 1
I'd love to win a holiday to Costa Rica to take my daughter to see sloths in their natural habitat
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday is to be in the middle of The New Forest and just chill out with my wife.
My dream holiday would be to visit the Galapagos Islands..... such a significant and unique place
Disney world!
my dream holiday is to visit U,S,A, and see my daughter she has just got her own house in wyandotte i want to see it before i am too old
My dream destination would be to visit the Bahamas and hopefully bump into Sir Cliff Richard as l know he has a villa out there
Userlevel 2
I would love to go back to Bali but first I want to go to Cambodia and Vietnam. Although perhaps a little sun in Greece or Portugal or Spain first would be nice: But then a long weekend in Antwerp or Amsterdam would be pleasant 😊. In the world of fantasy money is no object so lets go.
Userlevel 1
India to see the Taj Mahal
Userlevel 1
It would have to be the Maldives as it's where my wife and I went on our honeymoon! 😍
My dream holiday would be Prague. I would love to go with my husband so he can see what an amazing, beautiful place it is.
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be a cruise. My mum and I had one booked to spend some time together after my step dad lost his short battle with cancer. Sadly my mum died suddenly a few months before our trip and I was too heartbroken to travel without her, I cancelled the cruise and lost everything
It has to be Ibiza. Had my best holidays ever there 🍹😎💃
Kefalonia!
Userlevel 1
My dream location has got to be Australia - somewhere I have seen lots about but am unlikely to get the chance to visit.
I'd love to see the barrier reef and the outback, as well as Bondi beach and Sydney harbour - definitely a place to enjoy and see so many different forms of wildlife and scenery x
I would love to take my three children to Disneyland Florida! Plus I'm a big kid too! Would love to see the excitement on there faces 😍
I would love to go to Bali or The Maldives have heard great reviews and seen great photos would love to see it for myself.
I'd love to take a trip around the Italian lakes.
Userlevel 1
Id absolutely love to go to Japan, especially to the blossom festival. I watched Joanna Lumley's whole series on Japan and the place and its culture and beauty fascinates me
Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

The Galapagos Islands, being a keen photographer of wildlife this would be THE trip of a lifetime to see rare and exotic animals in their natural habitat
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination is somewhere which let's me relax, enjoy good food, try something new and explore the wonders of the world around me. This would be places like Machu Pichu.
My dream holiday destination is Goa I have been a few times and it never fails to deliver. Fantastic people and just a wonderfull destination.
My dream location would be at Lucia where I got married
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be a trip to see the northern lights.
Why iD Mobile?