September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination would be New Zealand, the amazing scenery along with the glaciers, and the hot water spas would be amazing
Dream holiday destination would be the Maldives! Waking up to walk on the beach with my partner and while we watch the sun rising over pristine white sands and clear sparkling water would be a dream come true!
Userlevel 3
There are many very interesting and beautiful places to visit for a holiday either alone or as part of a family or friends group.

My dream holiday destination is one where I can go with my family in a relaxed environment where we can explore and experience new local attractions, history, food and culture.

It should also be a destination where the younger children can relax and play safely while learning new skills and make new friends from different cultures.
My dream holiday destination would be New Zealand
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be to Mauritius. It is so lovely and warm there my arthritis would feel much better
Userlevel 1
Hi, my dream holiday destination is Hawaii. Thanks for considering me.
I would love to visit India for a holiday. looks so vibrant and interesting. Being an artist and photographer I think I would get enough inspiration for a lifetime.
There is a wonderful spot near Machu Picchu , where the sun rises over the mountains and the ruins appear slowly through the mist. To see that again would be wonderful. So, Peru.
Userlevel 1
I'd love to go to Patagonia - so cool, such a different place.
My dream holiday is heading to Japan and then travelling around the country to snowboard all the many varied ski destination they have. Some of the best deep powder snow in the world combined with sampling the amazing culture and history of the Japanese is the best.
My dream holiday would be 4 weeks travelling on Sicily, sun sea and sights what a wonderful experience.
My dream holiday would be Australia to the Great Barrier Reef! I went last year to Sydney and planned to go there to explore but due to a family member suddenly passing away I had to return home!
My dream holiday would be to visit a Pacific atoll just like in the cartoons before they are all submerged by rising sea levels
As a huge Disney nerd, I think I would love to go to Vietnam and watch the Hoi An Lantern Festival. Seeing all the beautiful lights on the water and floating in the sky, I'd feel like Rapunzel in Tangled 😃
Have to be Alaska amazing scenery very few people and the chance to see bears in their natural habitat , but not too close! But most of all to see the majestic moose!!
My dream destination was Kotor in Montenegro. My wife and I went there on our honeymoon. It's a lovely old town and the people were so friendly.
My dream holiday would be to New Zealand's South Island. I would like to go to Kaikura and take a trip to see the sperm whales. I would then travel down the west coast, enjoying the stunning scenery. I would stop for a few days at Fox Glacier before travelling on to Wannaka. Next I would go to Queenstown and spend a week, exploring the beautiful town, enjoying the array of restaurants and taking a trip on the paddle steamer. I would then travel back up the East Coast, with some stops, to Christchurch where I would stay before flying home.
My dream holiday would be a beautiful villa in Italy with swimming pool and gorgeous views to which I could invite at least 10 of my friends and family. And a chauffeur driven mini bus to transports us all around to wonderful places. [no worries about drinking and driving!] Over my 70+ years, I have been to many places in the world and Italy has to be my favourite - beautiful scenery, amazing towns and cities, fantastic food and wine, and charming people.
Userlevel 1
Has to be Costa Rica for the Pacific and Caribbean coasts, the beaches, rain forests, volcanoes and amazing biodiversity including sloths, birdlife and marine life. And the Ticos are simply beautiful.. pura vida!

You can even fly direct now, get backpacks ready for the experience of a lifetime!
It has got to be New Zealand !
Userlevel 3
Badge
Round the World trip with First Class flights
Userlevel 1
Borneo, to see the orangutans before they're gone
My dream holiday destination would definitely be Cat Island in Japan. I absolutely adore cats, and have wanted to visit for so long!
My dream holiday destination would be Iceland or any other country where I could see the northern lights!
Userlevel 1
My dream is to go to Cuba
Why iD Mobile?