September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Thank you very much - a really nice surprise! 😀😮
My dream destination is to go back to Caleta de Fusta in Fuertaventura. Best holiday I ever had with whole resort wheelchair accessible for me, amazing weather, lovely people, beautiful beach, calm sea, great snorkeling, water sports for kids - my idea of heaven! I'd so love to go back!
Userlevel 1
Wow, I’m absolutely delighted to have received an email notifying me that I’d won. Thank you so much ☺️
My Dream holiday destination. DUBAI
Userlevel 1
the bahamas on the beach drinking cocktails 😊
I would love to go to New Zealand or China.
Userlevel 1
My dream trip is a road trip from New York to LA.
Userlevel 1
At this point in my life it'd have to be somewhere like the Maldives (without the kids!!) for complete relaxation and 'me time'
I would have to pick India since the religious diversity there is amazing and there are many religions that originated there. It would be fascinating to go and see where all of these beliefs began and try to understand how they have shaped the culture
Would have to be Italy, Florence in the Summer where the vineyards are.
My own chalet at the top of a mountain in the alps.With log fires and perfect snow covered peaks for the views.
Userlevel 1
Riviera Maya
My dream holiday would to take my 3 beautiful boys to Cancun Mexico as all my 3 boys have wanted to go here for 4 years now but with being a single mum and looking after 3 boys as well as being a carer for my middle son its really hard
Would definitely be New Zealand with all the wine yards and the beautiful scenery
Japan where futuristic culture meets ancient. The land if the rising sun. Plus the sushi 😁😁😁😁
Ccamping... anywhere I love bringing outdoors!
Many places I'd love to travel to, but I think New Zealand would be my first choice. I've wanted to go there ever since I was 7, when the teacher I had at primary school based many of our lessons on that country as she visited at least every other year (during our Summer holidays).
I'd currently love to travel from the north of germany to the very south on a train, visiting castles and breweries on the way.
Userlevel 1
My dream destination is a train journey through the Canadian Rockies
My dream holiday destination would be the South Pacific , I would love to travel around the islands like Fiji 🇫🇯 and the Cook Islands 🇨🇰
Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be Borneo, would love to help out at the Orangutan sanctuary 🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday destination would be touring Northern Ireland, such stunning scenery and delicious cakes
I have never been abroad so any destination would be a new experience
The great Wall of China would be my dream destination.Years of history and walking along that great structure which can be seen from space. Amazing☺️
Iceland, The island at the top of the world, full of viking mystery, awesome volcanoes, geysers and chance to see the Northern lights.