September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Tablet!

We’re offering 2 lucky winners the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

My family are growing too quickly so to take them to Japan would be such an experience for them ( and an ultimate *dream* for me!)❤️
My ideal holiday destination would have to be Bagni di Lucca a small village in the Tuscan hills of Italy. Beautiful food, people and landscape, an hours drive to sandy beaches, an hours drive to snow capped mountains and lots of activities to keep you busy as well peace and quiet of the the open countryside nothing else needed for a full and satisfying break away.
My family are growing too quickly so to take them to Japan would be such an experience for them ( and an ultimate *dream* for me!)❤️
My dream holiday would be a trip to Dubai and stay in the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah - what a view!
My dream holiday destination would be Hawaii 👌
My dream holiday destination is a cruise - being at sea for days on end is very relaxing. Mobile data and wi-fi is expensive on-board so it's great to be able to switch off 🙂
My dream destination would be to the moon 🌑 in one of the SpaceX rockets 🚀, and back of course 😅

With a distraction-free 10.5” Full HD display, Dolby Atmos quad speakers and impressive battery life, you can be immersed in your favourite TV show, reading a best-seller or downloading a fitness app or meal recipe on your way to work.

To be in with a chance to win, comment below and tell us what is your dream holiday destination?
You’ve got until midnight on Sunday 8th to enter and we’ll pick the winners at random.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

My dream holiday would be a round the world cruise i have cruised many times and this would be a life ambition and would stay in my life for ever.
Ps I might need more data to keep in touch with family if I won.
My dream holiday location would monkey Mia Australia
My dream holiday would be to visit the Galapagos Islands to see their amazing and unique wildlife.
I would love to visit the Galapagos islands. A mix of history, nature and of course some warm weather. 😊
My dream destination would have to be Toronto, Canada to see relatives I've not seen for quite a while, and some I've never met.
Userlevel 2
I would love to go to South Korea for the pleasing aesthetic 💛
My dream holiday destination would be Barbados or St Lucia
My dream holiday would be whale and dolphin watching in the Azores now my dolphin mad daughter is old enough to enjoy it too!
Thailand...... Visiting various areas of the country experiencing their culture their kindness elephant rides..... Visiting tribes..... Bangkok is hustle and bustle..... Chang mai and the final chill out in Phuket as well as visiting all the fantastic markets and filling up the suitcases full of clothes and gifts for loved ones. Highly recommended best holiday and memories.
Userlevel 1
French Polynesia 🐠🌞🌞🌼🏝🏝
The Atacama Desert - to camp-out under the night sky and view the incredible stars!
Niagra falls, always wanted to go there but at my age now don’t think it’s going to happen.

The Amalfi coast for the food, the warm Southern Italian welcome and amazing scenery.

Userlevel 2
Id love to visit Iceland, it looks fab.

Good Luck!

(T&C’s Apply)

My ideal holiday would be anywhere my wife & grandchildren are
My ideal holiday would be anywhere my wife and grandchildren are
My dream holiday destination would be the Galapagos Islands. Such variety and interest. And if you stay a few thousand years the earth will move for you!
Dream holiday would be in Seychelles where you can relax and enjoy the sunset view