September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

My favourite holiday destination would be an African safari, taking in the Serengeti and finishing on the beach.
My dream holiday would be Disneyland Florida with my husband and 3 children.
My dream holiday destination is Costa Rica - a country that has both rain forest and beaches with a rich diversity of animals and plants and leads the World in being environmentally friendly.
My dream holiday would be in the Lake District National Park with my favourite walking person, Peter, staying at a camping pod with an open fire and hot tub on the porch.
Userlevel 2
Orient Express across Europe and Asia - low carbon luxury!
My dream holiday I don’t have one, just get on the train go through Europe into Asia end up in China every country I go through of one of their national beers and try the local cuisine. That’s me done and dusted
Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be Bali to see the location of from the musical South Pacific.
My Dream holiday.......... Autumn/Spring in the outdoors, fresh air, high mountains, fantastic lakes, good wine and food. (Italian Alps / Canada) Mountain bikes, snowboards and open water swimming. Good company. What more could a person want..... (When can I sign up to go, you have just made me very jealous of my dreams!)
New York!
My dream holiday would be to go to the Seyshells. I was fostered as a child and the lady who looked after me was from there, We had these huge shells by the fire place, and I would put them by my ear and listern to the sea noises . I saw photos of the beach,with white sand. That would be a dream come true.
I would love to go to Florida just so I can see my beloved relative again..miss her so much since she moved there 8 years ago
My Dream holiday destination would have a real fire, a lovely view, some tasty treats and good company.
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be to the Maldives with my wife to recharge the batteries and give the kids a break from us too.
The Florida Keys. The turquoise water and blue skies are soooooooooo relaxing. One road in and one road out. No crazy driving. No overtaking. Life in the slow lane. Sunsets are unbelievably beautiful. Take me back there now please.
Would love to go to the island where mamma mia was filmed
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would have to be to go to Patagonia in Argentina where there is a Welsh community.
My dream holiday would be to volunteer with The Sun Crew on the beautiful island of Siargao in The Philippines. The Sun Crew is a charity/non-profit organisation that motivate children to go to school by rewarding them with surf lessons. They also educate about sustainability and the children help with beach clean ups and recycling projects. I would love to help with English lessons, beach clean ups and recycling projects whilst exploring the island and hopefully improving my surfing too!
My dream holiday would be anywhere off the beaten track
Absolutely New Zealand! It looks stunning.
Userlevel 1
Svalbard in winter, about as far north as tourists can easily travel: Northern lights, Glacier hikes, Ice caves, Dog Sled & Snowmobiles, wildlife including Polar bears and NO CROWDS - did you see the photo of the queue to reach the summit of Everest? Have you seen how jam packed the world's major tourist attractions are Venice, Rome, even Machu Picchu?
Userlevel 1
I would love to take my wife back to Las Vegas (where we got married) so we can relive those happy memories
Userlevel 1
My other dream holiday would be Florida and Disneyland because it costs so much to go there.
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be to VANCOUVER, CANADA to spend time with my Son and his Family
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be Patagonia in Argentina where there is a Welsh community.
Userlevel 1
Would love to do the train journey through the Canadian Rocky Mountains 🏞🌎
Why iD Mobile?