September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

September Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

304 replies

I'd probably go back to Burma / Myanmar. Great food, fantastic exotic fruit. Some beautiful quiet places and friendly people. Mind you it was 30 years ago that I was there................ so may not be quite the same. 🙂
A full long tour of New Zealand would be amazing !
Userlevel 1
Love to go back to my roots and visit Hong Kong again!
Userlevel 1
I'd love to take my wife to New York and hawaii for her 50th next year as she has always wanted to go, and stop off at San Francisco on the way back
Userlevel 1
The wonders of the Isle of Wight
I would love to go to Tonga to swim with the whales. I love the ocean and going somewhere to spend everyday in the sea alongside nature will be amazing!
My dream holiday destination would be Lapland at Christmas time.
Userlevel 1
Mine would DEFINITELY have to be Walt Disney World! 😍
My dream holiday will be Australia never been there
Olympus Mons
Userlevel 2
My dream holiday would be a trip across North America, possibly the West Coast from Vancouver down to LA.
My dream holiday destination would be Borneo so I could visit the orangutan sanctuaries and see all the different colours of the rainforest
My ultimate dream holiday destination is one of the most spectacular places on earth! With geothermal spas and the wondrous, unforgettable, see it to believe it views of the Aurora Borealis.
Reykjavik, Iceland 🇮🇸
I would love to travel around Thailand with my other half. It's so beautiful and can be such a busy place or really peaceful.
Is not even really a holiday, but I'd love to do the North Coast 500 around Scotland. Hundreds of thousands of people come to Scotland to see it's natural beauty every year and I've never really explored the beauty thats right on my doorstep. So I'd like to do that before exploring the rest of the world! But failing that I'll no say no to a two week all inclusive in French Polynesia 😂🌴
My dream holiday destination would be anyway but England 😩 haven’t been abroad for 17 years now so anywhere would be ok 👍🏻 Just as long as there in sun and sea xxx
Userlevel 1
My dream holiday would be a month Greek island-hopping, staying in small hotels, enjoying the local culture, food and drink. Paradise 😙
No time for holidays, but it would be nice to have a tablet so I can look at other peoples destinations!
My dream holiday would be at Paphos in Cyprus. We lived in Cyprus for 3 years many years ago and would love to go back to re-visit all the wonderful archeological sites that we found, back in the 1980's!
Userlevel 1
My dream destination would be anywhere I can switch off, relax and not be bothered by politics.
My Dream Holiday would to go back to Luxor with my kids to show them some amazing history and beauty.
This would be perfect to take when we go for our dream family holiday to Florida - so excited!
Userlevel 2
The Mir Space Station. Sending WhatsApp messages from there would be the coolest.
My dream holiday destination is a tour of the USA and would love to see New Orleans
A trip to Alaska. Polar bears and the Northern Lights.
Why iD Mobile?