Question

has id mobile gone down

Userlevel 4

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

115 replies

Userlevel 1

My down to can't log in app saying emergency calls only 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

SMARTY - another MVNO who also use the Three UK mobile network - have said a number of their customers are experiencing network problems.

Userlevel 2

Same here, I’ve got no signal

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi All, 

I’ve posted a topic on the issue: 

In summary, there is currently a network issue impacting some customer, and we’re working with the team over at Three to get it resolved. We hope everything will be back up and running shortly. 

I’ll post any updates on the above topic. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Network has been on and off all day today in the south west.uk

some times down for a minute, sometimes 10 mins been doing this since I woke up at 6am, still doing it now  13.00

So frustrating as can't do anything 

Userlevel 1

Network is down in the Oxfordshire region upon trying to make a call it states Mobile network isn't available connect to a wireless network to make a call 

Userlevel 1

South UK, completely down for me. Since this morning 

Userlevel 1

No service whatsoever

Userlevel 1

Glad it's not just me, but annoyed I can't do anything about it.

Userlevel 1

No signal and login on North Kent Coast

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

This incident appears to be a subscriber based problem, as not all subscribers are affected.

Probably an MVNO related problem, given Three subscribers seem to be working fine, but some SMARTY and iD Mobile subscribers cannot connect to the network.

Something has been changed, somewhere, which has messed things up - if everybody was affected it might be easier to rectify.

Userlevel 1

Not working Edinburgh, very intermittent 

Userlevel 1

Down in Nottingham, NOT GOOD, paying for service that isn’t working

Userlevel 1

I live in Swansea service keeps coming and going since this morning.

Can't log in to account either.

Userlevel 1

Hi, 14:07 01/12/12 Mobile network down Pocklington, East Yorkshire,   again. User LogIn web-site down.

Userlevel 1

It's down in London too, I need my data and calls, I am paying for this service.

Userlevel 1

Scarborough Yourkshire network back to 2 bars as of 14:14pm 1-12-2033

Userlevel 1

down all morning in West Midlands, also unable to log into website, had to log in via Facebook to post here. ID log in not being recognised

Userlevel 2

I'm on the Wirral and the signal is very hit and miss at the moment. In Birkenhead no signal, around Greasby on and off! What a joke! Why is everything so broken in the UK. 

Userlevel 1

It's been no signal in Aberdeen. The mobile data has been so poor for two weeks! I use my phone to work. I've got two bars now but I'm not sure if they disappear at some point when I need them.

Userlevel 1

It's the same in Ayrshire scotland. Sure it will be fixed. Maybe due to bad weather in some parts of the country. 

Userlevel 1

Not working in Sheffield. Says no service!!!

Userlevel 1

I'm currently working from home and haven't been able to make any call all day! I'm in Derby. Does anyone know when it's getting fixed???

Userlevel 1

Network been down 7 hours apparently, I've only just noticed, there's an issue with the 3 network according to what I've read on Google, and their trying to fix it.

But not looking like a quick fix if it's already been down 7 hours or more

Why iD Mobile?