Question

has id mobile gone down

Userlevel 4

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

115 replies

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

I rely on WiFi calling at home, so now effectively cut off, only been with i.d for 20 days, so not happy, was with EE for 5 years and never lost service, get what you pay for I suppose

Userlevel 1

It's out in Telford too!

Userlevel 1

Greater Manchester also, no signal here, good job have wifi can make wifi calls at least

Userlevel 1

I'm still having issues. No network at all. Having to make calls via WhatsApp on WiFi to reach anyone. 

Userlevel 1

In Northampton down too😑

Userlevel 2

Greater Manchester also, no signal here, good job have wifi can make wifi calls at least

Unfortunately for me, I have '3' broadband! 😡

Userlevel 1

No service here either, in Surrey had problems all morning 

Userlevel 1

Mine is the same. West yorkshire 

Userlevel 1

Since I joined ID I've nothing but issues. As soon as my contract is up I won't be staying and this is just another issue. Yes all networks have issues from time to time but with Id it seems to be something all the time. If id was an animal, I think it would have been put down by now. 

Userlevel 1

I have no signal here either,  nor can I access the app.

Userlevel 1

Absolute joke this is. Just joined them there’s a reason they are cheap!!

Userlevel 1

That's what mine is saying 

Userlevel 1

I rely on WiFi calling at home, so now effectively cut off, only been with i.d for 20 days, so not happy, was with EE for 5 years and never lost service, get what you pay for I suppose

If it helps, I’ve been with ID for about 6 years and this is the first time this has ever happened.

Userlevel 1

No signals at all, no calls no Internet, nothing! My phone is a brick since this morning. When this can be fixed?!

Userlevel 1

In Wales and signal is down too. I’ve never had one problem with ID in the 6 years I’ve been with them. Seems like a very rare one off. Hope three doesn’t take too long to fix their issue.

Disgusting,  I'm paying monthly for nothing ? 

I'm in Sheffield South Yorkshire never had this before can't make calls or receive them ? 

Userlevel 1

Yes mine is the same. Really annoying 

Userlevel 1

No service still in Cardiff at 15 25.

Wifi in house only

Userlevel 1

No service in Leicestershire 15.29.

Userlevel 1

Hopefully they will compensate..LOL

Userlevel 1

Not only no calls via the network but also not able to make or receive calls via WiFi - just getting the ‘not registered on network’ flag. My Wifi is StarLink so not connected in any way (got this because there’s no cable, 2mb copper and virtually no 4g signal here).

Can anyone else make calls via Wifi?

Userlevel 1

Unable to send and receive calls or use wifi calling. I have missed an interview call because of this! Unacceptable service with no warning whatsoever (hello, email?).

Userlevel 1

Down in St Helens since around 14:55. Was intermittent this morning.

Userlevel 1

Hi, can someone shed some light on what has happened to cause our collective ID network connections to go do. 

Is someone from ID able to advise what is being done to enable paying customers to have full use of the service to which we all pay? And when the service will be back up and running? 

Down all day in Bury St Edmunds. App/website not working either. Been sat in the live chat queue for almost an hour. Not happy. 

Why iD Mobile?