Question

has id mobile gone down

Userlevel 4

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

115 replies

In Wales and signal is down too. I’ve never had one problem with ID in the 6 years I’ve been with them. Seems like a very rare one off. Hope three doesn’t take too long to fix their issue.

Hundreds of different networks went down went out with a friend to town on ee im with vodaphone and everyone around the city centre trying to make phonecalls not working  it was bizarre

So now it's Saturday, and I still can't text or make/receive calls.  An update on the situation would be very useful!

Userlevel 1

Mine is still down. Does anyone know when it is likely to get fixed? I have a toddler who I need to take places and not having a mobile phone working makes life increasingly difficult and stressful! It’s appalling they haven’t somehow notified people, either by email or put something on their website to say they’re having signal issues. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi, please visit https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb for regular updates on this matter. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Hi is the network still down? I have no phone or text except through WiFi in Nottingham 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Katie Aitken 

iD Mobile is no longer affected by the outage that occurred on 01/12, if you’re having issues currently that would be completely separate to what’s above.

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) you’re having issues in?

When did issues here begin?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Anyone having issues?? Mine is saying not registered to network not had this before? 

three network issues not ID looks like they've been hacked as only some accounts affected including all with network providers via three network!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

three network issues not ID looks like they've been hacked as only some accounts affected including all with network providers via three network!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Good morning all, all Three service is now up and running and all running normally. This network outage was caused by threes idiot IT team doing work on threes core network and turned off essential equipment that keeps the network stable unfortunately due to this peace of equipment being turned off it cause a nation wide network crash on Threes network and knocked it off the grid rendering millions people the loss of service. 

I still have no network coverage

Userlevel 1

Three the providing UK network for ID is down for second day with no explanation just a sorry for the inconvenience!

Userlevel 4

Yes IDMobile all services down in North London, Basildon and Colchester for myself at least. As for network Three their services are working fine. 10th February 2024.

IDMobile let's hope up and running in 24 hour's. 😕

Mine is back on now

Userlevel 4

My services are back up and running. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Laura Elliott

We have had a recent outage that we apologise for, we believe services are back up and running, it may be worth rebooting your device to test.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?