Question

How can I find my IMEI number without having my phone?

• 11 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi 

I was wondering if I could get my IMEI number as my phone is broken and I can't get access to it. 

Thanks

Jaclyn

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 2

If you don't have access to the dialer in the phone you'll need to get the IMEI from either the box the phone came in (usually printed on a sticker), any paperwork that came with your phone (some sellers print it on the invoice) or maybe even a sticker on the rear of the phone.

If the phone turns on and you can get to the dialer, enter *#06# and that should show the IMEI 

Userlevel 1

The phone was part of my contract, so was provided from you last year. Do you not have access to the details as I'm unable to find any of the above. 

Thanks 

Jaclyn 

Userlevel 2

These are customer to customer forums, you'll need to contact ID through live chat, Facebook or Twitter to retrieve details of devices they've sold you.

Userlevel 1

Ahhh sorry thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jaclyn Cartlidge 

We’d be able to find the IMEI number of your device if you can contact us as @phoenixw suggests!

However the IMEI is likely also somewhere in your emails from us, so I’d recommend searching iD Mobile in your emails for something from us!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?