Solved

I have not received my currys voucher of £100

• 1 December 2022
  • 76 replies

Userlevel 1

I have read the community and I keep seeing that everyone is being private messaged. I bought my phone as part of an upgrade and haven’t received the £100 voucher. Please let me know what it is I need to do. The phone was bought directly via your website and I have an email telling me that this was part of the package I believe 

icon

Best answer by Powerhous 7 December 2022, 12:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

76 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @simonh1966 & @awinters 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Certainly seems that way. You'd have thought ID would be supporting there customers via the community chats and giving support to those who have not received their vouchers...

Looks like we will need to report to trading standards - you can do this through citizens advice

Userlevel 1

What happens on the 17th April? Will my voucher mysteriously appear? Don’t want to sound cynical but I purchased the Google phone due to this great but potentially misleading offer. What’s next?

Userlevel 1

Yes I did Tom, on or around 2nd Feb

Hi @awinters 

Did you purchase a Pixel device between 25/01/23 and 14/02/23?

If so please allow until 16/04/23 for this voucher to arrive via email.

If you don’t receive it by the end of the 16th please let us know so we can assist further.

Tom

Still not received. Seems like blatant miselling and a purposefully misleading offer. 

Userlevel 1

Still no sign of my voucher. It's the 16th.

What steps are needed ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @awinters 

Did you purchase a Pixel device between 25/01/23 and 14/02/23?

If so please allow until 16/04/23 for this voucher to arrive via email.

If you don’t receive it by the end of the 16th please let us know so we can assist further.

Tom

Did anyone ever receive this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Karen1969 

The above relates to a different offer.

Have you just purchased a Google Pixel 6a/7/7 Pro? Please see the below;

Step 1:
Get a £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 6a, Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro only. Offer runs 25/01/23 – 14/02/23 or whilst device stocks last. See terms and conditions.

Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Tom

Hi I've just taken out a contract and wondered how and even I will get £100 currys voucher? By comments not any time soon I guess? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Stuart Dingwall 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I haven't received my voucher yet whom do I contact. Me and my wife bought phones same day. No vouchers ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I received my voucher today. Just for update for others to check inboxes etc

Hey @Ryan David,

Glad to hear you’ve now received this 🙂

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I received my voucher today. Just for update for others to check inboxes etc

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Been waiting till today and still no voucher?

Hey @Sam Purches, as above, there is an updated topic confirming this.

Click the orange banner currently pinned for details.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4

@Sam Purches they've now provided an update saying it "should" be on the 14th. Initial date given of the 29th December, then by the 8th January, then the 13th January and now the 14th.

Been waiting till today and still no voucher?

Userlevel 4

Hello community

Just an update regarding this. I received an email this morning from ID complaints team asking me to phone them, which I did. I've now be advised that the voucher won't be delivered until 13/01 and not 08/01 as touted on these forums by community staff. 

I've expressed my concerns - told them I'm not happy and I'm missing out on the sales, how hard can it be to send a link with the voucher etc etc. I've told them to expedite with Currys etc etc. So the goal posts appear have change again. 

Ombudsman is the next port of call however have to wait 6 weeks before they take an interest. Basically Currys are stalling until after the January sales is my best bet. 

Hi @TheFeds, I'm not sure if you've seen the post put out yesterday by ID-Mobile directly? 

If you've been goven a date of the 13th and they've said by the 14th, that's 4 seperate apparent issue dates that have been given so far.

Luckily I have a live complaint that goes back 7 weeks, so in a weeks time I will be raising with the ombudsman too.

It's not even about the money at this stage, it's about the principle of it all, they have to be held accountable for what's happened. It's not the customer service staffs fault and I appreciate that, this failure is from the top up and the company processes

Hello community

Just an update regarding this. I received an email this morning from ID complaints team asking me to phone them, which I did. I've now be advised that the voucher won't be delivered until 13/01 and not 08/01 as touted on these forums by community staff. 

I've expressed my concerns - told them I'm not happy and I'm missing out on the sales, how hard can it be to send a link with the voucher etc etc. I've told them to expedite with Currys etc etc. So the goal posts appear have change again. 

Ombudsman is the next port of call however have to wait 6 weeks before they take an interest. Basically Currys are stalling until after the January sales is my best bet. 

No communications at all from them, phoning today, poor poor service, never buying from them again.

Userlevel 1

Hello community

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately there is a delay with the gift cards being issued, you should receive these by 08/01/23, we can only apologise at the moment for this, if you haven’t received it by then please let us know.

Tom

Great. Thanks for the update.

Userlevel 4

Annoyingly I've went to report all of this with the ombudsman, and I've been advised the issue needs to surpass 8 weeks before it can be investigated and actioned by them, and that's only after you've raised a complaint and followed the ID complaints procedures.

I have absolutely no faith in these vouchers materialising, and it might be a tactical move. IF they are received then a lot of promotions and sales would have ended, i.e something might be reduced down to £100 and in 2-3 weeks time the product might go back to £200, which means the voucher is effectively pointless. It also means if you wait AFTER 30 days  to receive the voucher that you are locked into your contract, which again is dubious.

It's an emailed voucher, how on earth can they say it's "delayed" how is that even possible, it makes no sense? Firstly the promotion was very unclear, then they advised it's received 30 days post promotion, and now it's delayed by a week again? Some customers have been told by the specific date like the 27th and 28th December (such as myself) some have been told today, I used their live chat today and wasn't even given a date and advised it's been passed on to be "escalated". Individual customers are being told completely different things and given the wrong and incorrect information, which means that as a company no one actually seems to know what is actually going on. 

If you haven't already, I would strongly advise using live chat and advising you want to log a complaint and get a complaints reference number. If after 8 weeks they haven't resolved the issue, then contact the ombudsman and make an official complaint. Try and keep info to email and live chat so you have physical evidence with what has been told to you, this will all help.

I am absolutely sick to death of companies thinking that they can get away with things like this! If people don't hold companies accountable, then nothing will ever

I’ll eat my phone contract if that voucher works 

I will be taking the False/misleading  advertising route next.

Userlevel 3

I’ll eat my phone contract if that voucher works 

Why iD Mobile?