Question

I need to discuss my phone bill

• 7 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I have been trying to contact an ID agent az I would like to speak with someone about my phone bill as my pay day has been changed and I need to sort out about paying my bill late 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I recommend contacting the iD social media team using facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message), for assistance with your billing.

FYI, any out-of-hours private messages left on social media are picked-up when the iD social media team next start work.

Good luck @Nickygln67.
🤞

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Nickygln67,

Welcome to the iD Community! 

You can change your Direct Debit date using the iD Mobile app - here’s an article on how to do it: 

Please note, that if your Direct Debit payment is due in 5 days or less, the change won’t take effect until the following month. Before changing your Direct Debit, please read the instructions carefully as your next bill may be higher than usual (you won’t be charged for changing your Direct Debit, but your bill date and payment date will change, and this may result in a higher bill amount next month)

If your payment is due to come out in the next 5 days, please contact our Live Chat team here. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @andewhite

Sorry, just saw you already responded to this one 😀

Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @andewhite

Sorry, just saw you already responded to this one 😀

Nikhil

No worries, @Nickygln67 has plenty of options now.
🙂