Question

I need to discuss my phone bill

• 7 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I have been trying to contact an ID agent az I would like to speak with someone about my phone bill as my pay day has been changed and I need to sort out about paying my bill lateĀ 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I recommend contactingĀ the iD social media team usingĀ facebookĀ (using Messenger), orĀ TwitterĀ (by Direct Message), for assistance with your billing.

FYI, anyĀ out-of-hours private messages left on social media are picked-up when the iD social media team next start work.

Good luckĀ @Nickygln67.
šŸ¤ž

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

HiĀ @Nickygln67,

Welcome to the iD Community!Ā 

You can change your Direct Debit date using the iD Mobile app - hereā€™s an article on how to do it:Ā 

Please note, that if your Direct Debit payment is due in 5 days or less, the change wonā€™t take effect until the following month. Before changing your Direct Debit, please read the instructions carefullyĀ as your next bill may be higherĀ than usual (you wonā€™t be charged for changing your Direct Debit, but your bill date and payment date will change, and this may result in a higher bill amount next month)

If your payment is due to come out in the next 5 days, please contact our Live Chat team here. Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.Ā 

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @andewhite,Ā 

Sorry, just saw you already responded to this oneĀ šŸ˜€

Nikhil

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

HeyĀ @andewhite,Ā 

Sorry, just saw you already responded to this oneĀ šŸ˜€

Nikhil

No worries, @Nickygln67Ā has plenty of options now.
šŸ™‚

Why iD Mobile?