Question

internet speed ~0.5mbps

• 28 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I have recently become ID mobile user and my SIM card has been delivered yesterday. After initial set up on my mobile I have discovered super slow internet on my device. Quick check on the Three network website and I have find out that there is an issue with mast nearby and according to three network engineers are working to fix it. But it's been more than 24hrs and noting improved.

What shall I do? It is just impossible to use internet on my mobile

Please advise

Many thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe try and use a Wi-Fi network while the technicians are working on the nearby masts @Adam84. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Reports of mast engineering can remain for weeks or even months.

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I have bought it only for the sake of use it at home as I don't have home broadband.

Looks like I will have to resign from my contract 😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Adam84 

We’d typically expect an outage to be fixed within a week of Three’s engineers being aware of the case, you can keep an eye on the outage via the iD Mobile Status Checker.

However if you’d prefer to cancel we can assist further with this, let us know if you’d like us to get in touch via the community and assist in cancellation.

Tom

Hi @Adam84 

We’d typically expect an outage to be fixed within a week of Three’s engineers being aware of the case, you can keep an eye on the outage via the iD Mobile Status Checker.

However if you’d prefer to cancel we can assist further with this, let us know if you’d like us to get in touch via the community and assist in cancellation.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Tnanks for your message

Unfortunately it has been two weeks and nothing has been improved

If you're curious what area is that here a post code

B26 1BU

Many thanks 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Adam84,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?