Solved

need to cancel husbands account

• 23 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Please help, my husband has been trying to cancel his contract. He have never been able to log into his account nor access iD mobile’s services and was not able to find any support on the iD Community page. There is never a ‘Live Chat’ option available and no-one to talk to over the phone.

He just wants to cancel his contract with iD and be left alone. Please help me.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 August 2022, 00:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Pauline Murtland, iD normally only deal with the account holder to cancel a plan - the holder will need to speak to iD using their online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The online chat team work between 9am - 8pm at weekdays (and 9am - 6pm on weekends).

Type “talk to a person” to get a chat agent, during working hours.

If you experience problems using the online chat, just send a private request for assistance cancelling the contract to iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any private messages on social media, left out-of-hours, get picked-up when the social media team next start work.

There’s more about cancelling in the “How do I cancel my iD Mobile contract?” community article - anyway, good luck.

Why iD Mobile?