no signal at all

• 22 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi I have no signal at all , this ridiculous every time I ring someone it goes off same if someone rings me , I've never had such bad signal until I joined id

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

NEARLY TWO HOURS ON HOLD TO YOUR COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT

NO SERVICE

NO PORTING DONE

ID MOBILE - WISH HAD NEVER JOINED THEM

I'm the same , is there a number you can tlring to complain , as I carnt see anyth8ng in the app , for any contacts , online eaither

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I'm the same , is there a number you can tlring to complain , as I carnt see anyth8ng in the app , for any contacts , online eaither

The iD complaints department can be called on 0800 049 2402 or 0800 049 1300.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi I have no signal at all , this ridiculous every time I ring someone it goes off same if someone rings me , I've never had such bad signal until I joined id

Hey @Whittaker Gillian,

Sorry to hear that.

Have you just joined iD Mobile or been with us for some time?

What’s the postcode of your area and have you tried restarting?

Mohammed

Hi ive been with you since febuary th8s yr and its been bad from the start yes ive turned off and on again al9t but no better postcode pr44rb 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Whittaker Gillian 

Okay, I’m not seeing any issues in the area, the coverage checker does show the area for a good 4G signal, 3G/5G may be weak here.

All iD Mobile contracts have a time at the beginning to return based on being unhappy with the signal, as you mention you’ve had issues since joining us, was this explored when an option?

Tom

H8 you are overoiusly not going to sort my issue , the signal is rubbish , when ppl ring me it goes off , im paying 25.99 and im not gettung any signal at all i have m9ved round the house and its no better , this is rediculous

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Whittaker Gillian 

We’d like to help you fix your issue, however if the issue has been present since joining iD Mobile this may be the expected coverage in the area.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?