Question

No signal for nearly two weeks

• 2 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi in the last two weeks ive gone from having 5G at home to little or no signal at home if i dont connect to my wifi i cannot hse my phone at all

Is this a an going issue or normal ? Its almost like everything is good for the 1st month thendown hill!

Ive checked the signal and its showed issued on day 1 but doesnt now. Ive rebooted phone reset it anx still the same!!

Any assistance would be appericated.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kehoe 

I’m sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having these issues?

Does this happen everywhere you go or just certain areas?

Are you able to switch manually to 4G instead of 5G?

Tom

My post code is NG19 6ED, i am not sure how to switch what network i am on its mainly around the house i get 0 signal or strongest i get is 1 bar on 4g. If i turn of wifi when at home my phone just says no signal i have to be outside to get any bars

When im in the city its full solid bars and 5g and at work full 4G.

When i did coverage it says very poor for the bandwith on mast data at home. When i 1st got the phone i had 5g now 0 signal

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kehoe 

Okay, taking a look the area of NG19 6ED is subject to congestion, Three UK are aware and doing what they can on this, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

Tom

Userlevel 1

I am in SW4 0HH and having the same issue - my 5G seems to have completely vanished !!!!

It was great up until just over a week ago...now I walk around the house and so signal anywhere.

Why iD Mobile?