• 12 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to keep old number, but won't accept pac number for some reasonĀ 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try entering your SURNAME entirely in CAPITAL letters @Daniel Glenister.

Otherwise, you can submit your PAC manually using the iD live chat service, or by contacting iD privately on Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).

The customer support team work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

šŸ€

Ā 

Userlevel 1

Close to cancellation as no links are working and not replying on Facebook. Is there a phone number I can call?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, iD donā€™t offer a telephone support helplineĀ @Daniel Glenister.

WithĀ iD Mobile, help & support is 100% online.

When trying to use the iD live chat, make sure you areĀ NOT LOGGED-INĀ to the iD Community when you visit pages on the main iD Mobile website.

The browser cookies used by the iD Community site cause this problem when you try and access pages on the main iD website, if youā€™re signed-in to your iD Community account.

I am having the same problem. Been trying to port a number for 5 days now. Online form is saying there is a problem but the details are correct. Online Chat is impossible, virtual assistant no help and live chat is too busy to respond. Iā€™m ready to see my cancellation options

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

ā€¦
Online Chat is impossible, virtual assistant no help and live chat is too busy to respond. Iā€™m ready to see my cancellation options

You can avoid the chat-bot by typing ā€œtalk to a personā€ after connecting.Ā 

Sounds like itā€™ll be a long wait before an agent is available though.

šŸ€

Userlevel 1

Thank you @andewhiteĀ sorted now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Daniel GlenisterĀ 

Ā 

Glad to hear youā€™ve had this sorted.

Ā 

@TomBoroĀ do you still need further assistance?Ā Previously we had an issue with the form needing the surname in all caps. This has now been fixed. Please try again and ensure the transaction number begins with a "4". This can be found on your "Welcome to iD" email that was sent to you and may be in your Spam/Junk folders.Ā 

Ā 

Please let us know if you need assistance so we can help further.

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?