Question

PC code not working

• 15 December 2023
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1

My PAC code has not fully transferred over, I can make calls but cannot receive calls or texts, I have been onto customer support every day since (should have transferred Monday, now Friday) and still nothing.

I cannot access any apps of banking as they all require text authentication so cannot pay bills let alone speak to anyone about this. Customer service keeps blaming O2 for not sending files but I have yet to have anyone from IDmobile contact me even though this has been escalated.

Deeply regretting switching at present, you only find out how good a company are when you have an issue…..

13 replies

James ,

I am having the exact same issue, was meant to transfer on 8th (last Friday) from o2 to ID still not transferred and same as you blames missing files. Also raised complaint and on chat all the time but nothing

mine was from o2 . I transferred another form Vodafone that worked perfectly. Can’t get any action either 

😡

Userlevel 1

I have made an Ofcom complaint, If O2 are causing the delay then they should be held accountable, but the responses I have had from IDmobile have not filled me with confidence….

I know. I get a reply that they are chasing the information daily from o2 but nobody can tell me how and there is not tech team to call to seem to resolve. 

just left to sit and wait 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @James McSorley @Ant458,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like there has been a file exchange delay in both cases.

The relevant team will continue to work with O2 and get the port processed as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you would like us to PM you to check for any updates.

Kash

@Kash i would like you to pm me with an update please 

Userlevel 1

@Kash Can you to pm me with an update please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @James McSorley and @Ant458,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

@James McSorley have you had any luck with your number swapping over?? Mines still not working. No change at all. 🙁

Userlevel 1

Still nothing, I was told it would be resolved yesterday or today at the latest, still not happened. I have been just told that it will happen by 6.00pm today. We will see, confidence is not high…...

Fingers crossed something happens for you this evening 🤞🏻

Userlevel 1

I will post oh here either way.

Userlevel 1

It has now gone 6.00pm and surprise surprise, still not working. This outfit is just giving me the run-around now😫

Userlevel 1

i have just wasted an hour of my life with the work customer services i have ever had the misfortune to experience. Still nothing happed to sort my phone, just empty promises, -transcript below -

We can see your switch to iD was due on 11/12/2023 but it hasn’t completed yet. All number transfers require the original network to supply a file to the new network. This file has not been supplied which is completely outside of our control. We’re sorry as we know how frustrating this is for you. It is standard process for us to escalate any missing files with the network you’re switching from as soon as they are late. We are already chasing the network you are switching from on a daily basis and as soon as the file arrives, your switch will complete. Just look out for a text message from iD confirming that it has completed. We will automatically credit your account with 7 days of your monthly line rental. Even though the fault is not with iD, we want to ensure you 19/12/2023, 19:19 about:blank about:blank 4/5 are not charged for any days this transfer is overdue. We will continue to chase your original network until we have what we need, so please look out for the text from us to your iD SIM to say the switch is complete.

This message above has already been received virtually every day, I was told my service would be operational yesterday and was told earlier today it would be working by 6.00pm. Were these just lies to get me off the chat?

are you there?

do you no have the decency to respond to the above?

Thanks for being so patient. I'll be with you shortly.

can you please stop what you are doing and deal with my ongoing issue If you are going to ignore me, please put me onto your supervisor

My apology for the inconvenience. Kindly note the number transfer as iD mobile had been waiting on files that was needed from your previous service provider.

please answer why I have been told that my service would be operational yesterday and was told earlier today it would be working by 6.00pm. Were these just lies to get me off the chat?

I had also requested to be put through to your supervisor

My apologies for this as we are waiting upon files from your previous provider and without this file we are unable to translate the transfer as it was already scheduled to be transferred over on 11/12/2023.

I know this, answer the question and put my onto someone in charge

a response would be appreciated

Kindly spare me some time as I will look for a supervisor on duty for you.

Thanks for being so patient. I'll be with you shortly. 19/12/2023, 19:19 about:blank about:blank 5/5

I have been on this chat for 30minutes for no reason, for information the above has been lodged with Ofcom Reference 01735445, all transcripts are being downloaded and your refusal to answer any questions is duly noted.

My apologies for this a I am still looking for a manager that will be able to speak to you.

Forty minutes have gone now, while i am waiting, please provide information on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service Kindly spare me some time as I will transfer you shortly to a manager on duty. I have spared more time than I want, please put me through.

50 minutes Thanks for being so patient. I'll be with you shortly.

That's 60minutes now , if you are not putting me over to anyone at least be honest about it and stop wasting both our time

This is the worst customer service I have ever been subjected to, you do not even have the decency to respond to direct questions.

Ok, 65minutes. I am going offline now as you do not wish to converse and just want to waste my time. Copies of this transcript and going to be posted on every social media and review site i can find

80 minutes now, it is 7.20pm are you just stringing this out until 8.00pm ???

Why iD Mobile?