Question

Red-band on ID app asking for payment

• 24 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello thanks for any help. When going onto my ID app they is a red-box saying i need to make a payment to start my monthly payment? I went on to (manage direct debit) and a payment came out and another due the day by today. In the red-box still saying i need to make a payment?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @LockdownKes,

If you’re paying by direct debit (DD), then I’d say the iD app has got it wrong.

Paying by DD means you should never have an outstanding balance.

If the first DD collection fails, iD will retry 5 days later. There’d only be a problem if the second attempt failed, but this shouldn’t happen if you’re paying by DD.

If you’re worried and want a quick answer, check using the iD Live Chat service, because messaging in this forum doesn’t happen in real-time.

This issue seems to reoccur for some customers who use the iD app. I hope iD fix this glitch in their billing system - it must be frustrating if you’re on the receiving end of this misinformation.

There’s more about all this in the “Paying your mobile phone bill” community article - good luck.

Thanks for reply. It seems to of gone now and is showing as paid now so all sorted thanks.

Why iD Mobile?