Question

refused upgrade

Userlevel 1

have been with id 4 years on a pay monthly contract always pay direct debit so never missed a payment  never had an upgrade either  so time to do so  as current phone is slowing down went through all proceeders orderd new phone and contract got confirmation e mail for order   then 4 hours later another e mail with this message    

We’re sorry but we’ve had to cancel your order (125643884) as it didn’t pass our internal security checks.

Internal checks are carried out for the safety of our customers and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

The iD Team

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dave Wilkinson,

Welcome to the Community!

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had with your order.

When you tried to place the order was it definitely an upgrade order?

Also can I check that the delivery/billing information was the same as it is on the iD Mobile account?

Kash

Userlevel 1

yes def upgrade yes check all

Userlevel 1

yes been paying my monthly bills direct debit

Userlevel 1

Dear Mr WILKINSON

We’re sorry but we’ve had to cancel your order (125853144) as it didn’t pass our internal security checks.

Internal checks are carried out for the safety of our customers and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

The iD Team

Userlevel 2
Badge

Dave this is a public forum please be careful what info you give out as everyone knows your full name and order number now and there's dodgy people everywhere 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dave Wilkinson 

To double check and ensure that all the details are correct I’d recommend processing your order with the iD Mobile sales team on 0207 1391 397 or visiting your local Currys store.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Dave Wilkinson 

To double check and ensure that all the details are correct I’d recommend processing your order with the iD Mobile sales team on 0207 1391 397 or visiting your local Currys store.

Tom

already tried the sales team same recsponce   cant help   what a company

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dave Wilkinson 

In this case we can only advise that you haven’t passed the required security checks, sorry about this.

Tom

Userlevel 1

then how come i have been with this company 4 years been paying my bills every month direct debit never missed a payment what security checks am i not passing ???

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It could be something really trivial like your billing address isn’t the same as the home address registered with your bank, or you might not be listed on the electoral register, or you might not have lived at your current address for more than 3-years - and so on.

So despite being a good customer for +4-years, iD don’t appear to value your custom.
Maybe it’s time to switch to another service provider?

Userlevel 1

i pass all of the above

Hi Dave I would just go with another supplier these are a proper joke honesty there clowns 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Gemma Gill,

We are sorry that you feel this way.

I can see that we have been in touch on another post and we will be happy to help you out with your query.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?