Question

Services Blocked

Hi,

I paid my bill this morning as I received a text to say payment was due. 

It is showing on my account that you have received my payment, but it won’t let me set up a direct debit as it says I have an outstanding balance of “£0.00” and all of my services are still blocked. I am unable to use 5G, telephone or text.

I have not received any text or email from ID Mobile to say the payment has been received, but I can see on my online account that it has.

Please could this be resolved as a matter of urgency as I use my phone for work.

Thanks,

Laura

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Hi - this is also currently happening to me. Could someone please help?

Hi - this has also happened to me. Could someone please reply?

This has also happened to me - can someone please reply?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @laurabudden 

Sorry to hear this. I’ve merged your topics under one post. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi,

Please could this be resolved as a matter of urgency as I use my phone for work.

Thanks,

Laura

FYI, using phone for work is a grey area @laurabudden, as business use is prohibited in iD terms & conditions (see below):

Hi,

I’m still waiting for a response in my private messages? I responded to you over 24 hours ago and still have no services on my phone.

Thanks,

Laura

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Speak to a live agent and request the bar be lifted.

Live Chat

Hi,

Thanks,

Laura

FYI, using phone for work is a grey area @laurabudden, as business use is prohibited in iD terms & conditions (see below):

Thanks but I don’t connect to any of the above mentioned - I use it to call and check on patients living in the community when I am working agile. Still waiting for this to be resolved nearly 3 days later.

Speak to a live agent and request the bar be lifted.

Live Chat

The Live Chat function doesn’t work. I have followed the advise on the help pages - toggled cookies etc and whatever else but it is never an available option. I have been contacted via personal message around 24 hours ago but am still waiting for a response to my reply. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @laurabudden, given you rely on your mobile for your work, you might’ve got the wrong type of iD plan, or perhaps you need a business mobile plan from another provider.

FYI, there’s nothing urgent about this forum - it’s the slowest way of getting assistance from iD Mobile. It often takes days before iD staff manage to read the posts in the iD community.

Anyway, good luck @laurabudden.   

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Be quicker to DM id Mobile on Facebook or Twitter than wait for a reply via the community forum.

Okay @laurabudden, given you rely on your mobile for your work, you might’ve got the wrong type of iD plan, or perhaps you need a business mobile plan from another provider.

FYI, this forum is the slowest way of getting assistance from iD Mobile.
It can often take several days before iD staff manage to read the posts in the iD community.

What is the quickest way? I can’t find a contact telephone number. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

FYI, this forum is the slowest way of getting assistance from iD Mobile.
It can often take several days before iD staff manage to read the posts in the iD community.

What is the quickest way? I can’t find a contact telephone number. 

Okay @laurabudden, there is NO telephone support with iD Mobile - they’re 100% online for all help & support.

As @WelshPaul suggested, use online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

Alternatively, if online chat doesn't work on your smartphone, try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop. You can also speak to iD Mobile using facebook or Twitter.

The iD agents work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays, and 9am - 6pm at weekends.
Outside these times you’ll get an automated reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @laurabudden  we replied to you via PM and advised no suspension is active a few days ago but haven’t had a response.

If you still need help, let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?