Question

very complicated complaints procedures

I complained 10 days ago about overcharging me, I have not had a manager to call me back and resolve this problem, I will be cancelling my direct debit and won’t care less about debts f….ing collectors, you have been warned appalling excuse for a mobile company 🤬😡

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sorry to hear you feel this way, @Behpourfarid. It sounds like you’ve made your mind up but I’d strongly advise against cancelling your Direct Debit as it can quite seriously damage your credit score and ability to obtain credit in the future.

If you’d like an update on the status of your complaint, I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams.

Thank you,

Rory

What sort of c….p reply is that, you do not bring any solutions to the table, just go and mind your business!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Sorry to hear you feel this way, @Behpourfarid. Those teams will be able to give you an update on the status of your complaint which is what it sounds like you’re looking for here?

Thank you,

Rory

Rory, you should not be doing this job, clearly you don’t know anything about customer services, don’t justify your salary by answering posts with nonsense, is there any managers looking at community forums on this waste of company, you should really get out of the business as you don’t know anything about running a telecommunications company. Incompetence at its best!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Behpourfarid, sorry to hear you’ve had some bad experiences with your iD plan. 

FYI, cancelling your Direct Debit will not cancel your iD plan.
There are several ways to cancel your iD plan:

1. Send the text message PAC to 65075, which allows you move your mobile number to new mobile service provider.
  2. Send the text message STAC to 75075, which allows your leave iD Mobile for a new provider without keeping your mobile number.
  3. Follow the process in the “How do I cancel my iD Mobile contract?” community FAQ article.
  4. Call 7777 from your iD phone and choose menu option 4.

Why iD Mobile?