Skip to main content

I like to have a personalised voicemail call answer message, so my customers know when I am and am not available.

Nearly every month, this resets itself back to the standard ‘Sorry ##### can’t take your call’.

Is there a reason why this happens as it’s not helpful, as I don’t know it’s changed unless someone tells me.

Thanks.

Hi @TheDawg,

Welcome to the Community!

Please visit the link below and it should assist you further.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/getting-started-152/how-do-i-set-up-my-voicemail-45098#:~:text=How%20do%20I%20access%20my,phone%20to%20access%20your%20voicemail.

If you still have issues, please contact our Live Chat Team.

Kash

Thanks Kash, I already do that, but I have to do it every few weeks as the custom greeting resets back to the default greeting.

I’d like to find out why it keeps resetting.

Thank you for getting back in touch @TheDawg 

Does the message reset on a particular date or does it happen at anytime? 

Do you notice any other changes to your settings/service at the time of this happening? 

Also, can you please confirm which handset you are using? 

Thanks, 

Nat 

Hi Natalie,

No, it’s totally random.  Nothing else changes (that I’m aware of).

It’s an A54. 

Hi @TheDawg, have you contacted the iD Mobile live chat regarding this issue? It’s likely that a ticket will need to be logged with our technical team to investigate the issue further.

Help and Support | iD Mobile Network

-Lauren

This has been happening to me for months. Id mobile have been useless. They keep saying this never happens. Escalated it as high as I can. waiting for reply. S24 plus

This has been happening to me for months. Id mobile have been useless. They keep saying this never happens. Escalated it as high as I can. waiting for reply. S24 plus

Thanks for confirming it’s not just me.  I’ll add my name to the list of people. 👍

They have ruled out

Three as ID use there network. The sim card and the phone. They have offered me money to cancel the complaint. I have asked to be released from the contract as they are not providing the service I'm paying for. Over the last few months multiple letters saying it's solved when it's not. Just waiting for higher up to reply. 

Hi @Nathhanade,

Sorry to hear that.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to get back to the Complaints Team.

Kash

Hello @Kash 

Unfortunately after a lot of calls to the complaints team, I'm still going round in circles.

I’m told to wait for a letter each time. This adds another week to the months already waited.

I have asked for someone from the tec team, to call me to discuss options as nothing changes.

Apparently the tec team will not speak to me direct.

I’m open to any suggestions you may have at solving this on going problem.

I do not and will not except bribes to drop the complaint.