Solved

Lack of customer support, lack of coverage, want to cancel my contract!

• 20 September 2020
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve been back-and-forth with “customer service” (ha!) for literal months now, only to be told in my recent email I need to now use this forum, so whatever here I am…

When I took out my contract last October, everything was fine. Problems only began about January-February time where the quality of service DROPPED. Significantly. To the point I often get 0 bars of service when previously I was getting 4 or 5 bars. My mum is also on the same network (but with Three) and has the same problems as me. Can’t make or receive calls from home, sometimes not even outside.

To avoid any needless questions:

• yes, we’ve both tried using wi-fi calling; that usually gives me an additional bar, from 0 to 1 or 1 to 2, but it NEVER goes above 2 bars so it doesn’t help at all
  • yes, we tried the ‘put your sim card in another phone to rule out a faulty handset’ trick
  • the coverage map promises excellent service in my area both indoors & out so essentially ID aren’t keeping up with their end of the contract

...which is why I want my contract cancelled. I’ve had enough. I’ve spent way too many days stressed out of my mind trying & failing to make important phone calls (we don’t have a landline anymore) and I’m ready to say sod it and go back to my old provider!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 22 September 2020, 16:32

View original

27 replies

I'm having same issues as above. I'm a new customer to iD after being with Three for 10 years. Despite using the Three network, the network coverage I've received so far has been abysmal. I'll be leaving iD at the first available opportunity.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jonny Bowman,

Welcome to the Community!

If you purchased directly from us we offer a 30 day returns period which provides enough time to test the services and return it if you are not satisfied.

Have you checked the coverage and network status HERE in case there is ongoing work in the area.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?