Solved

recieved my new phone and contract two weeks ago but not happy as signal is rubbish. how can i speak to someone

• 22 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Need to speak with someone had my I'd phone and contract two weeks.  Rubbish signal and I want to return and cancel contract.  But finding it difficult to speak to someone.  Can anyone help

icon

Best answer by andewhite 22 September 2022, 11:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Elaine Sutherland, there’s no telephone support with iD Mobile - they’re 100% online.

Best ways of getting in-touch, about your signal issue, are as listed below:

1. Use online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - iD agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays (8am - 6pm at weekends).
  2. Send iD a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  3. Send iD a DM (direct message) on Twitter.

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are picked-up when the iD social media team next start work.

Otherwise, the “How do I cancel or return my order?” article explains how to cancel and leave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Need to speak with someone had my I'd phone and contract two weeks.  Rubbish signal and I want to return and cancel contract.  But finding it difficult to speak to someone.  Can anyone help

Hey @Elaine Sutherland

I take it since you marked the best asnwer that you’ve since been in touch to discuss a return but if you still need help, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?