Solved

the network coverage in bradford is so poor i cannot use maps feature or data when in lots of areas

Userlevel 2

I signed up I'm December since then I've had the worst network coverage I've ever had from any network . The signal for calls and texts works everywhere but unfortunately the data signal is poor in lots of areas . I rely on maps and data fory work and am often out n about and not able to use data I'm having to hunt for public WiFi like a nut just so I can use maps or Internet its ridiculous as I'm paying for unlimited but 95% of the time it doesn't work and never works within my home either . When I speak to 1d they say there data "is not intended for home use "" but this wasn't specified when I purchased.  However since start of contract I've used only 1kb of data which shows how irregularly I'm able to connect . On top of this price of contract went up by over £9 in space of 3 months I signed at£33 in Dec now by March it's gone up to £42 ! To pay South and not be able to use data using disgusting . I feel I was nice in signing up to this network I thought I'd give it a try bur I've been sorely burnt this time abd now I'm stuck with the poor speeds for 2 years !! It wasn't such a good deal as I thought . Do your homework guys 

icon

Best answer by Buso91 29 March 2023, 16:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

27 replies

You too? My signal in BH23 is absolutely awful now, it was always a bit hit and miss (even though I live a 5 minute walk from the centre of town!) but it's actually now impossible to hold a phone conversation, the other party can't hear me. I live right near town and the reception is non existent. Signal checker claims it's "excellent". I've tried in vain to get anyone to take any ownership on this as clearly something is wrong within the local antenna - others on the same network have the same issue. No-one in ID seems to care as they never respond and effectively I'm paying a monthly contract for a service that I'm not being provided with. The only way I can use the phone at home (inside or outside) is to use WiFi calling using my home broadband! I've been an ID customer for many years but it's so bad now I'm going to have to give them the boot, as no one is interested in sorting out the problem or being honest about current state of their network coverage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Neil Hewitt 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the full postcode(s) where you’re having issues?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?