Question

app not working website not working

Userlevel 2

Seriously id  what is going on. Can't log in  can't even register to the app. Your quick enough to take payment. 

38 replies

Userlevel 1

It's been over 7 days now. I have 3 accounts with ID (me and my 2 sons) and last weekend recommend it to my parents.....thank God I didn't get them to switch then.

You really need to get on with it ID, it's just not an acceptable level of service.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m going on holiday to a non EU country with my new ID mobile phone on Monday. I need to be able to register it so I can load data into it. I’m travelling alone and I’m really worried about the safety of not having a working phone. Can someone help me?

Hi @Pammy1 ,

Can the Live Chat team help - or even calling 7777 from your phone itself?  Perhaps either way can help get some data loaded at least for now?

Live chat can be accessed here - https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Jonty.

Userlevel 1

I spoke with live chat this morning there is a glitch with log in/registration and they advised it should be resolved within 48 hours.

Userlevel 3
Badge

In order to fix “the glitch”, let’s hope they don’t have to start over and we all lose another week...

Userlevel 2

Wow I’ve only been trying to login to my account to check what tariff I’m on to potentially upgrade it. Looks like I should just text PAC to 65075 instead. If they haven’t broken that too of course. @dsl101 haha 1989, good one. They’re probably still using Trumpet Winsock 😂.

Morning @rjcollins,

If you have already registered for the new iD Mobile app, you should be able to log-in to Upgrade. If not, you can always upgrade through https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/upgrades/idmobile.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

I need to access my April bill.  Absolutely no warning that I needed to re-register to the new app (that doesn’t even work)!!  ridiculous.  When will this be fixed for someone that was happily registered and through no fault of my own, is now not registered???  I need a copy of my bill.

Hi @AbbieSM,

You should now be able to register through our website (not the App at the moment):

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login

Once registered, you’ll be able to view your April bill.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

I’m going on holiday to a non EU country with my new ID mobile phone on Monday. I need to be able to register it so I can load data into it. I’m travelling alone and I’m really worried about the safety of not having a working phone. Can someone help me?

Morning @Pammy1,

You should be able to register through our website: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/login

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

@Matthew Thompson Well that didn’t last very long. Both app and website are down again.

Also, what’s the point of the app asking you if you want to use touch id every time you log in, if it just logs you out again? Has any of this actually been tested at all?

Userlevel 2

Hi @dsl101,

While our app was going in and out of maintenance, the Biometric Security function was disabled. However, I can confirm this is back up and running. I’ve just tested it on my iPhone, and I can now log-in with Face ID.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Thanks—I’d stopped turning touch id on tbh, as the app was just timing out of login like the website. But I see the app does retain credentials now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dsl101, @rjcollins, @AbbieSM, @Pammy1 

The team are working on some issues with the new app, we hope for these issues to be fixed soon, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Tom

Userlevel 1

OMG how long is it going to take?

I cant use my dashboard so no idea what i have left without going over budget.

apparently i can log in here to make a comment but just getting same message on phone “experiencing technical iuuses blah blah try again in 24 hours….

….. been trying again in 24 hours for ages must be nearly 2 weeks now! 

can you not just reboot the old version back on until you sort out the new stuff? you might lose less customers that way….. not being reliable is not a good trait for a mobile phone service! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rolling it in Glitter,

We are working hard to get everything sorted as soon as possible.

Please can you try again and advise what the exact issue you are having now?

You can view any updates at the link below:

Kash

Why iD Mobile?