Solved

cant access second account

• 16 November 2022
  • 14 replies

I can’t register my second account to see what ungraded choices I have. It does not recognise my phone number. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 16 November 2022, 14:31

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

According to the online “Pay monthly upgrades: Everything you need to know” forum FAQ, you can also upgrade in-store at Currys or Carphone Warehouse.

Good luck @Cleardon

The app doesn’t recognise my second phones number so can’t register it and use app

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Cleardon, have you tried to register at https://my.idmobile.co.uk, using a web browser?

Click on the “Register” tab.

No will try that

Still says details are incorrect 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Cleardon, how many working iD SIM cards, and mobile numbers do you have? 

For each one, you’ll need to have registered it for its own My iD Account online.

I understand that but it won’t let me register the second one. It says incorrect information but it’s correct 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Cleardon, is the problem on the mobile number, surname, and birth year page? 

Yes can’t get past that page 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Cleardon, sound like you’ll need to contact iD Mobile. The best ways of getting help are:

The iD support staff work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm at weekends.

Ok thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Cleardon,

Have you been able to sort this or did you still need help?

Mohammed

I have the same problem,  and I suspect that idmobile are in breach of contract as I cannot check spending and Noone there seems to have a clue! And of course,  with no email address for Idmobile,  it is next to impossible to get any response.  The latest email I hot was complaining that I had canceled my direct debit for my old account, which is terminated.  And I can't even contact them as my reply just bounced!

I am thinking of giving up with them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @David Tunmore,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?