Solved

Missing Pixel Buds with Pixel 7 Upgrade

• 22 August 2023
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I recently upgraded to Pixel 7 and should receive the Google Pixel Buds as a part of the deal. However I received the handset this afternoon but not the Pixel buds! I am not able to reach out to ID support in any way to check on this! Please advise...

icon

Best answer by 4imix 28 August 2023, 00:38

View original

32 replies

Userlevel 1

Perhaps iD Mobile forgot to include the offer items when they dispatched your Pixel 7 handset?

The iD telephone sales team might know more - you could try calling them on 020-7139-1397, during normal office hours. 
🤞

The phone number provided deals only with sales order and hence they could not help as my order was already complete from their end

Userlevel 1

The only way to reach out to ID team with regards to any promotions is via their Live Chat. I have had a chat with them & they have promised I will receive an email update within 24 hours. I will post an update in a day or 2 as to how this goes...

Userlevel 1
Badge

Perhaps iD Mobile forgot to include the offer items when they dispatched your Pixel 7 handset?

The iD telephone sales team might know more - you could try calling them on 020-7139-1397, during normal office hours. 
🤞

The phone number provided deals only with sales order and hence they could not help as my order was already complete from their end

You need to use the online chat. 

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

The chatbot is useless, just input "talk to human" repeatedly until you get put through to an agent

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @4imix 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ssatheesh1972 

Please keep in touch with that team via email, should you require any further assistance or would like us to take a look please let us know.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi ​​​@Tom 

I was promised that I will receive an email within 24 hours from my chat with an update. However, it’s been 2 days but not received any email from the support team yet…

Needless to say, I still don’t know what happened to the Pixel buds I was promised when I upgraded!

Vidhya

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ssatheesh1972 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?