Solved

Proof of usage for insurance

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I need proof of usage for insurance purposes, how do I get this? I have the IMEI number for the device.

Thank you,

Leah

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 April 2023, 13:25

View original

33 replies

Userlevel 1

Same thing buddy . Do you think I'm lying . I'm 1000000% sure i was using the ID sim and it hasn't been 30 days because i lost it on 11th of December 🙃 

Userlevel 1

@ch33naa you didn’t make complaint and still you r making instalments for stolen phone. I dont know why they are doing like this with us because we need just our correct documents nothing else😒it was my birthday gift even i used just few days😞

Hi team, i need proof of usage too please. Please contact me to help! Thank you :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Al_Oha1 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi, I need proof of usage of my phone for insurance purposes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Gurinder kaur,

We can only obtain use for an IMEI if it has been used in the last 30 days.

If the IMEI was used more than 30 days ago we can’t provide any proof or usage information.

Kash

I need proof of usage for my insurance claim as my phone was stolen.

I also need proof of device ownership, including details of handset and IMEI number etc. As well as proof of blacklisting.

Please can someone let me know how I can obtain these.

Many thanks

Grace

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Grace Mills 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?