Solved

unable to make phone calls since this morning

Userlevel 1

I am unable to make or receive any call from my ID mobile , my husband has same issue he is also with ID

His other phone is with different provider and works fine. 
there must be some issues. When dialling call immediately goes to Ended without connecting 

icon

Best answer by Maverick123 1 December 2022, 09:55

View original

30 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Danuta90

Sure, I’m just waiting for the next update from our Technical Team, and i’ll get it posted right away.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Userlevel 2

@Maverick123 I have tried this and unfortunately no luck :( I think for me it is an ID mobile issue we are just going to have to sit and wait until they resolve it!

Userlevel 1

@elishiaB mine’s not working again, I think you’re right it’s definitely ID

Userlevel 1

Hey @Danuta90

Sure, I’m just waiting for the next update from our Technical Team, and i’ll get it posted right away.

Thanks,

Nikhil

The last update was two hours ago, any news?? I’m waiting on calls from the hospital and could do without this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

The outage that caused this issue has now been resolved, if anybody here is still having issues with their signal please make sure to check the iD Mobile Coverage Checker here and the Three Outage Checker here to see if there are any known issues in your area, if you’re having issues and neither of the checkers show anything please get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?