Skip to main content
Solved

oops something went wrong

New to id app not working  

OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG 

And I see I'm not the only one

48 replies

Userlevel 2

I have been on the chat and it so say being escalated to IT  got to give it 24,48 hrs 

As I don't think the people at id look at these threads 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I thought it had been fixed but looks like it's gone wonky again 

Userlevel 2

Mines back up an running let's see how long it last

Oops. Try again. Still not working for me. 

Userlevel 2

Try doing a Web chat I went in by the complaints link

We still have no ability to see how much data we have. Still got the Oops message. Been like this a week now

Userlevel 2

I got to Web chat by going 

More bottom right corner/T&C/About us /complain procedure 

The a Web chat link pops up 3 attempt later it got escalated to IT

Still no change for me 

No change for me even though they escalated it. They said 48hrs before they would contact me. That was 5 days ago! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Richard Kovacs & @Wandering, are you having the issue via both the website and app please?

Thanks,

Tyler

We are having issues with both the APP and the website. It briefly worked a couple of days ago, but now is back to the same message. It doesn't work on my phone or my tablet. My wife also has a ID account and she is having exactly the same issue on her phone.  

Userlevel 2

Mine of again third time been on to complaints and now waiting again 24to48 hrs

Hey there @Richard Kovacs & @Wandering, are you having the issue via both the website and app please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Im having the same issues with the app and website 

Userlevel 2

Mines back up and going now but did do web chat through complaints department 

I had a Web chat and was told to uninstall and install the app then I logged in and it said oops again. I tried to delete the id app account and gues what, it said oops something went wrong 😅 

Still no luck for me on the app or website 😕 

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Richard Kovacs,

Can you confirm if you have tried logging in via the website?

If you still have issues I would advise contacting the Live Chat Team for further assistance.

Kash

Hi @Richard Kovacs,

Can you confirm if you have tried logging in via the website?

If you still have issues I would advise contacting the Live Chat Team for further assistance.

Kash

Ive tried all that. See earlier post. Still not working for me.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Richard Kovacs 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

Hi @Richard Kovacs 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

HI Tom

Thanks for your reply. I get the feeling we will be going around in circles. 

You have all my information so can you not just fix it without me.

Still getting the oops message 

Thanks 

Richard 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Richard Kovacs 

We don’t have any of your details, you’re posting on the public community forum which is completely separate to your iD Mobile plan itself.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi @Richard Kovacs 

We don’t have any of your details, you’re posting on the public community forum which is completely separate to your iD Mobile plan itself.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Ive replied to the private message but I haven't had a reply. Nothing has changed. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Richard Kovacs,

We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash