Solved

Porting PAC code problem

• 13 February 2024
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to submit a PAC code and getting a “Something went wrong!” message. I believe all my details are correct. Please help.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 14 February 2024, 00:50

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Raggybear, perhaps use the iD online Live Chat service and submit your PAC by speaking to a customer service advisor. 

Talk to an advisor at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via popup window in a browser). 

The advisors work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @andewhite, the live chat worked well for me

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Raggybear, from the looks of your last response, it seems that the live-chat were able to resolve this for you, in which case, we’re very glad to hear!

Thank you @andewhite for the suggestion :)

If you do have any follow-up issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us!

Thank you,

Tyler

Hi, similar to above I am getting the “Something’s gone wrong message” when I complete the porting form. I have tried the “Live Chat”. But the Chatbot simply refers me to pages I have already visited and we go round and round in circles. I have checked all the data and it is correct. So, am I trying too soon (I only bought the SIM a couple of hours ago), or is there a problem. Be very grateful for some help here.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Chris P, welcome to the community!

On the live chat, if you type into the chat box ‘speak to an agent’, or select that option, you’ll get put through. 

However, if you’re still having an issue with this, feel free to let us know and we’ll be able to send you a PM.

-Lauren

Thanks Lauren - got that sorted, just waiting for my Sim now. Learned a lesson here, don’t even think about porting your number until you have your new Sim. Rookie mistake  

Userlevel 1

I had the same issue when attempting to enter the PAC code through the ID mobile app, yet when I logged into ID mobile account through the website rather than the app it was accepted. Hope this helps others with similar issues😎👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bleddyn Owen Barry,

Thanks for letting us and I hope this helps other.

If you ever require any assistance you can contact us via the Community.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I requested it but same response “something went wrong” I chatted with an agent on live chat who was also having issues :/ any idea how I can get my pac code after trying live chat please? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kirsty Marie,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you having issues processing the port or obtaining a PAC?

To obtain a PAC you can do this via your account or by texting PAC to 65075.

Kash

Userlevel 1

i’ve tried using the chat on the website but nothing comes up.  i’ve given my new PAC card and now my app is just spinning around and not kicking in!  I am starting to regret moving

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sarah Spillett 

Sorry to hear this, have you tried the chat on another device/browser?

Have you tried the iD Mobile port form at the link here?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?