Currys Gift Cards: Everything you need to know

• 5 December 2022
  • 93 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

How do I use my gift card or eGift card?

All Currys gift cards can be redeemed in store or online. If you’re shopping online, you’ll be asked to enter your gift card number at the checkout.

The first 6 digits of your gift card number will be pre populated. You will need to enter the remaining digits. Scratch off the silver foil to reveal your gift card pin number on gift cards, or the 4 digit pin number displayed on eGift cards.

Once you have inputted your gift card number and pin and selected add, your available balance to use will be displayed. You can amend the balance by clicking edit.

If you don't use the full value of your gift card, the remaining balance will be left on your card. The expiry period for the card is detailed on the reverse of the card. See below for terms and conditions for your card.

If you return your product which has been purchased by gift card you will receive a refund back to a gift card. In most instances a new gift card will be sent to you.

What will happen if I return something I bought with a gift card?

If a transaction paid for by gift card is refunded, the value will be refunded back onto a gift card. If the refund takes place after you receive your confirmation email you will be issued with a new gift card.

How many gift cards can I use online?

You are able to use up to 10 gift cards per transaction.

Gift cards and flexible credit

Gift cards cannot be used towards flexible credit purchases when you purchase online.

When will my gift card balance expire?

Upon 2 years non-use, the card will expire and any balance will be deducted, for promotional cards please see the T&C’s on the reverse of the card.

Is there a way to check the balance on my gift card?

Click here to check your gift card balance or call 0800 897 163; you will need your 19 digit gift card number.

I have a paper voucher, can I use this online?

Paper vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.

Click to view the Terms and Conditions

93 replies

Userlevel 1

I never got my £100 Currys gift card 

Userlevel 1

same. i haven’t received the gift card. best way to contact ID Mobile to query this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Baptie and @Ads2303 

When did you make your respective purchase?

For purchases made between 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 of a Google Pixel 7 a gift card will be emailed to you before 29/12.

For qualifying purchases made between 30/11 - 22/12 a gift card should have been dispatched with your order, if you are a part of this group and haven’t received your gift card with your order please let us know here and we’ll get in touch to investigate.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I purchased on the 28th November. Will the email be from you or Currys? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Ads2303,

What handset did you purchase?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

It was the Google pixel 7 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ads2303 

In this case the gift voucher code will be emailed to you before 29/12/22.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I haven't got my gift card yet. I upgraded on the 15th of November.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ste Harwood,

Which handset did you purchase? If it’s the Pixel 7 the offer runs from 16/11/22 – 29/11/22.

If you purchased on 15th November you wouldn’t qualify for the £100 Gift Card.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I got the date wrong it was 21st.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ste Harwood,

In that case you should expect to receive the gift card by  29/12/22.

If you don’t receive it by then, you can get back to us here.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thank you Kash.

I haven't received my gift card from my Google pixel 7 purchase within qualifying dates, what shall I do? 

Userlevel 1

I haven't received my gift card from my Google pixel 7 purchase within qualifying dates, what shall I do? 

We were told that we should have it by today. But still nothing. 

Userlevel 1

Yes I haven't received mine either. This happened with me and EE last year with a TV that I never got. Lol. Guess I'll be leaving this company too

Userlevel 2

Yep we’ve been scammed. At least EE have a number. 

Userlevel 1

I am in the same situation. Purchased the Google Pixel 7 on 26th November, should have received voucher yesterday but did not. Have been on web chat with Currys this morning who are now saying my purchase did not qualify but at the time I was assured it did. Can anything be done?

Userlevel 1

This is the same as what happened with me with ee and I suspect it will be the same here. 

Userlevel 1

I feel that there should be a way to raise complaints with the CMA over such issues. It is essentially false advertising. I'm guessing many people would not have moved to ID mobile if they did not see this gift card offer. Maybe we should get in touch with Martin Lewis or someone like that? 

I can't make a complaint through ID as their complaints department is down. I have no alternative to contact the below ombudsman as there is no other way to complain

Userlevel 1

i went to the Ombudsman and they sided with EE on no grounds whatsoever. Even though i had multiple members of EE from different departments say i will be getting my gift… it was refused. it’s not worth the stress and hassle.

Userlevel 1

I am also waiting for the email with my £100 Currys evoucher. I had an online chat with ID Mobile earlier through their live chat link- they said I needed to go into a Currys store- I questioned why as I placed the order online through the ID Mobile website and I didn't get an answer just that they were sorry but I had to do that. I then did an online chat with Currys who advised I needed to do an online chat with ID Mobile! I have now lodged a complaint with ID Mobile and will get a response within 3 days- I have asked for either the gift card as advertised or my account to be credited with £100.

Userlevel 1

Do you have a link for complaints as I always get a URL rejected for the /complain address. 

Userlevel 1

I typed 'complaint' into the home hub search box then clicked on the blue box which said raise online complaint. I just checked and there's no url I'm sorry

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ads2303 @Josh95 @Ste Harwood @JPE23 @Cheryl Marriott @AlexG10000 @Blondie123 

Unfortunately there has been a delay with these vouchers due to the influx of orders, you should all receive your vouchers by 08/01/23 via email, if you haven’t had anything by that point please let us know.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?