Currys Gift Cards: Everything you need to know

• 5 December 2022
  • 93 replies

Show first post

93 replies

Good afternoon

Is there an update on the Currys gift card as I am still awaiting mine.

Pixel 6a purchased on 8th Feb 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Adam R,

These are due to sent by 16/04/23 at the latest.

Step 1:
Get a £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 6a, Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro only. Offer runs 25/01/23 – 14/02/23 or whilst device stocks last. See terms and conditions.

Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

If you don’t have the voucher by 16th April, please let us know.

Kash

I haven't received my Currys voucher yet as well. I bought my Google pixel 7 in February and still nothing. I wonder if this was not true 

Claudia 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I haven't received my Currys voucher yet as well. I bought my Google pixel 7 in February and still nothing. I wonder if this was not true 

Claudia 

See offer details online at https://idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer.

Userlevel 1

Hopefully we will receive them by the 16th, but you'd think we would've got them by now, don't quite understand why it's taking so long to email them out?!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hopefully we will receive them by the 16th, but you'd think we would've got them by now, don't quite understand why it's taking so long to email them out?!

I’ve no idea how iD Mobile operate the voucher scheme, but it states “Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023.”
🍀 

Userlevel 1

Hey @Elizabeth White 

I’ve checked the offer and you should receive this by the 16th April 2023. Please keep an eye on emails and spam/junk folders.

Step 1:
Get a £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 6a, Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro only. Offer runs 25/01/23 – 14/02/23 or whilst device stocks last. See terms and conditions.
Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

Mohammed

Hi @Mohammed 

Can I ask why it is taking so long for the vouchers to be sent out, surely if these are to be received by email then the majority of us would have got them by now. I know the deadline is the 16th but that is in 5 days, I still haven't received mine and as I brought my pixel 7 mid way through the promotion would've assumed I would have been sent my voucher by now?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Elizabeth White,

Vouchers are in the process of being sent out.

As per the terms please allow until 16th April.

If you don’t have it by 16th April please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Elizabeth White,

Vouchers are in the process of being sent out.

As per the terms please allow until 16th April.

If you don’t have it by 16th April please let us know.

Kash

What I find concerning is I am seeing no-one on here saying they have received it. It's now 2 days left and I really don't understand why if they are in the process of being sent out, that they haven't arrived for basically everyone? Surely they aren't all going to be sent out in the next 2 days. 

I find your responses of just wait and see really not helpful. Surely you can start looking into it now to see why we haven't received them. As not much is going to change in two days.

Userlevel 1

I feel pretty much the same, getting tired of checking my spam folder and realizing how easy it would be for someone to indavertantly click on one of the many, many Currys themed phishing scams.

Somewhere in the background is the sound of the Countdown music….

Userlevel 1

UPDATE!

Well the card has actually arrived!

Off to Currys to splash it on a VR unit.

x

Hi, I have signed up for a contract between 8 and 9th of Feb 2023, the offer was running between 20th of Jan and 10th of Feb. Order Ref: 125318052.

I still haven't received a voucher. Please could someone check it.

Many Thanks 

Hi, I have signed up for a contract between 8 and 9th of Feb 2023, the offer was running between 20th of Jan and 10th of Feb. Order Ref: 125318052.

I still haven't received a voucher. Please could someone check it.

Many Thanks 

I didn't clarify. It was £50 voucher for either Currys/Amazon or Uber Eats.

Hi, I signed onto my contract on Feb 13th 2023, and I still haven't received my Currys voucher. Order number 125377044.

Thanks, Jody

Hi @Sawicki21,

Welcome to the Community!

If it’s regarding the purchase of a Google Pixel handset all the information is below:

Google Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro - Get £100 Currys Gift Card

Step 1:

Step 2:

Kash

I upgraded to a pixel 6a in February so my voucher should have been sent to arrive 4 days ago, I haven’t received it.  My bill notification manages to arrive on time.  Please can someone tell me when I will get my voucher?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Janette Johnson,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

@Kash could someone help me with mine please? Not had a reply.

Hi i bought 3 sims in November with the promise of 45 pound amazon , uber eats cards. Heard nothing since. no idea how to contact ID mobile ?? Please help 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jams and @Murmel

This sounds like an offer that was advertised by a third-party so I’d recommend speaking to them regarding this.

Mohammed

@iD Mobile @Mohammed on checking it was a ID mobile offer, bought 3 sims and heard nothing

see below. 

[REDACTED]

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Jams 

I’ve deleted the pasted email as it may have personal information which we’d avoid doing on a public forum.

However, I noticed that the offer is via giftcloud, have you contacted them about this?

I also noticed a support email address in that email, I’d recommend contacting there.

Tom

It's been months and I still haven't received mine, nor has the person I recommended 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Lauraalicehill 

I’m sorry to hear this, please could you confirm the following of the person you referred;

Have they purchased directly through iD Mobile?
Have they entered their account number within 14 days?
Have they paid 2 bills?

Tom

Yes to all of those, we used the email link to go through and still haven't received anything 

Hey @Jams and @Murmel

This sounds like an offer that was advertised by a third-party so I’d recommend speaking to them regarding this.

Mohammed

I have contacted them and they are saying it's all to do with ID Mobile and it's nothing to do with them.

It boggles my mind that someone has decided to run a Credit Check on me to see if I'm eligible for a voucher, WTH. Without my consent.

To add I went through this supposed offer on Martin Lewis site. It's still on there advertised.

Why iD Mobile?