Currys Gift Cards: Everything you need to know

• 5 December 2022
  • 93 replies

Show first post

93 replies

Hi @Lauraalicehill 

I’m sorry to hear this, please could you confirm the following of the person you referred;

Have they purchased directly through iD Mobile?
Have they entered their account number within 14 days?
Have they paid 2 bills?

Tom

Hi Tom. Please see my reply to Mohammed. What do you suggest we do, if Giftcloud are pointing a finger at ID Mobile?

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Murmel 

If the offer was offered via a third party we can only advise going to the third party and the site your purchased via.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Lauraalicehill 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I haven’t used my Currys voucher yet 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Taofik Osun,

Did you mean you haven’t received it?

Mohammed

Yes, I received it ,but I haven’t spent it 

I need another Sim card for my daughter, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes, I received it ,but I haven’t spent it 

Thanks, you wouldn’t need to post here then as this post is being used for queries related to those who have not received it, but thanks for letting us know.

I’m pleased you have it!

I need another Sim card for my daughter, 

You can make a purchase via the website and this will be subject to it’s own credit and security check.

Note, you can’t refer yourself for a free gift claim.

Mohammed

Hi,

I haven't received my £100 gift card yet. my first payment was on 28th of November 2023.

Can someone help me out please?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @alisaberi,

Welcome to the Community!

Please can you confirm the promotion that you are referring to?

All the offers provided by iD Mobile are outlined at the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Once we have this information we can advise you further.

Kash

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I upgraded to a Pixel 8 in November. Am I right in saying that I should expect the £100 Curry's gift card between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024?

Many thanks!

Userlevel 1

Well I'm gonna jump on this band wagon. Pixel 7a purchased sept 30. Still waiting for the damn voucher. 

I recently upgrade and received a £50 currys gift card, input on the currys website which it it accepted then received an email to say my order was cancelled. I rang them to be told that the gift card wasn’t valid, plus I disposed of the card after it was initially accepted. Feel like I’ve been conned

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Rich Giles 

If you've purchased between 21/11/2023 - 28/11/2023 yes, you'll get your gift card sent to your email between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024. 

Tom 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Rich Giles 

If you've purchased between 21/11/2023 - 28/11/2023 yes, you'll get your gift card sent to your email between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024. 

Tom 

Many thanks Tom!

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

@Mrsjam4brains 

I believe we've been in contact with you about your voucher in PMs, this has been sent to you now via email. 

Tom 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @07454610286 

I'm sorry to hear this, if the Currys website accepted the gift card and then the order was cancelled, we'd recommend contacting Currys for a reissuing of that gift card. 

Tom 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Rich Giles 

Tom 

Many thanks Tom!

Received with thanks.

Why iD Mobile?