Currys Gift Cards: Everything you need to know

• 5 December 2022
  • 93 replies

Show first post

93 replies

Userlevel 1

My order was directly with Currys rather than with ID mobile so does this message about receiving vouchers after 8th January apply to me?

Userlevel 1

We were told that about the29th December.  So I'll not hold my breath. 

Userlevel 1

Currently arguing with Currys on Twitter about it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

My order was directly with Currys rather than with ID mobile so does this message about receiving vouchers after 8th January apply to me?

Hey @Cheryl Marriott,

For any order made directly via Currys, you’ll need to raise this through them. If you ordered via iD Mobile, then it’s through us.

Mohammed

Hi, I also ordered a Google pixel 7, through Id mobile, during the promotional dates and did not receive the gift card. Your live chat told me I needed to speak to Curry's which was a waste of time. Can everyone who ordered through Id mobile expect to receive the gift card on 08/01/23?

Userlevel 3

Would it save time now if someone create a new topic entitled ‘I did not receive my voucher by the 8/1/23’ ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Would it save time now if someone create a new topic entitled ‘I did not receive my voucher by the 8/1/23’ ?

Hey @Henry Jones,

Your voucher is not related to the Pixel 7 orders but relating to the Refer a Friend promotion which has been escalated.

The 8th would not impact you because this is handled separately but we are looking into this as we’ve been discussing via PM.

@Yousef as you may have seen here on the Community already, we’re aware of the issue and are looking into this as we speak. It’s been escalated and we’re working on getting these sent out as soon as possible. Currently, we can only apologise for the delay and any inconveneince this may be causing.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi. Same as most on here. I'm still waiting on the Currys voucher. Took out my contract on the 24/11.

Cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Scottyboy7676,

If this was for a Pixel 7 purchase, you can find information on this confirmed here: 

If it’s a different device, please let us know and we’ll advise further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Still nothing. Glad I didn't hold my breath. So when are we going to get this voucher. Our we going to get it before the contract runs out.

Userlevel 1

Any new dates your going to give us.  As I would think most people would of taken these contracts out becouse of the currys voucher.  As its not been delivered. Dose this not mean it's a breach of contract and we can cancel this contact with no penalty. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The link above confirms the latest information @Ste Harwood 

You can check this for updates and see what the expected fulfilment date is.

These vouchers are being sent out as we speak and some have confirmed receipt of this.

We wouldn’t be able to release you from the contract without charge due to this unfortunately.

Mohammed

When will I receive my gift card? I upgraded on 11th Feb and the documents say I'm due a gift card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sawicki21,

Welcome to the Community!

If it’s regarding the purchase of a Google Pixel handset all the information is below:

Google Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro - Get £100 Currys Gift Card

Step 1:
Get a £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 6a, Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro only. Offer runs 25/01/23 – 14/02/23 or whilst device stocks last. See terms and conditions.

Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

Kash

Hi I received my email with my voucher, thank you I have not used it but unfortunately I deleted it by mistake. Is there a way I can the email re sent....I have a screen shot of the email and the pin but not the card number

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Susan Fairhurst,

Which promotion is this linked to?

Check your deleted folder as this can be restored from here.

Is it linked to the original Pixel 7 promotion or a refer a friend voucher?

Mohammed

Thanks for the reply it was the Google pixel 7 offer, I have checked deleted folder and sadly not there, I did take a screen shot of the email I have the pin but not the card number

@Mohammed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Susan Fairhurst,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hiya,

I still haven't received my gift card and I brought my from iMobile February. Can you tell me when this will arrive please?

Userlevel 1

Well, this really does not look good does it?

Bought my Pixel 7 from ID back on 30/01/2023 and no sign of gift card.

Read the threads and expected it this month but looking at the newer threads I’m very doubtful that it’ll come.

Anyhow, off to work at Citizens Advice so I’ll ask them who’ll probably forward it to Trading Standards.

Feel free to update/correct me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Frazer Jen Soar,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kash

I also said I hadn't received my Curry's voucher. I brought my Google pixel 7 from iD mobile at the beginning of February. So would appreciate it if you would help me as well please.

Lizzie

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Elizabeth White 

I’ve checked the offer and you should receive this by the 16th April 2023. Please keep an eye on emails and spam/junk folders.

Step 1:
Get a £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 6a, Google Pixel 7 or Google Pixel 7 Pro only. Offer runs 25/01/23 – 14/02/23 or whilst device stocks last. See terms and conditions.
Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address between 17/03/2023 – 16/04/2023. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required. Where device has been returned, eligibility for voucher is no longer valid. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I didn't get voucher yet, what do I do 

Why iD Mobile?