Currys Gift Cards: Everything you need to know

• 5 December 2022
  • 93 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

How do I use my gift card or eGift card?

All Currys gift cards can be redeemed in store or online. If you’re shopping online, you’ll be asked to enter your gift card number at the checkout.

The first 6 digits of your gift card number will be pre populated. You will need to enter the remaining digits. Scratch off the silver foil to reveal your gift card pin number on gift cards, or the 4 digit pin number displayed on eGift cards.

Once you have inputted your gift card number and pin and selected add, your available balance to use will be displayed. You can amend the balance by clicking edit.

If you don't use the full value of your gift card, the remaining balance will be left on your card. The expiry period for the card is detailed on the reverse of the card. See below for terms and conditions for your card.

If you return your product which has been purchased by gift card you will receive a refund back to a gift card. In most instances a new gift card will be sent to you.

What will happen if I return something I bought with a gift card?

If a transaction paid for by gift card is refunded, the value will be refunded back onto a gift card. If the refund takes place after you receive your confirmation email you will be issued with a new gift card.

How many gift cards can I use online?

You are able to use up to 10 gift cards per transaction.

Gift cards and flexible credit

Gift cards cannot be used towards flexible credit purchases when you purchase online.

When will my gift card balance expire?

Upon 2 years non-use, the card will expire and any balance will be deducted, for promotional cards please see the T&C’s on the reverse of the card.

Is there a way to check the balance on my gift card?

Click here to check your gift card balance or call 0800 897 163; you will need your 19 digit gift card number.

I have a paper voucher, can I use this online?

Paper vouchers can only be redeemed in-store.

Click to view the Terms and Conditions

93 replies

Hi @Lauraalicehill 

I’m sorry to hear this, please could you confirm the following of the person you referred;

Have they purchased directly through iD Mobile?
Have they entered their account number within 14 days?
Have they paid 2 bills?

Tom

Hi Tom. Please see my reply to Mohammed. What do you suggest we do, if Giftcloud are pointing a finger at ID Mobile?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Murmel 

If the offer was offered via a third party we can only advise going to the third party and the site your purchased via.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lauraalicehill 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I haven’t used my Currys voucher yet 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Taofik Osun,

Did you mean you haven’t received it?

Mohammed

Yes, I received it ,but I haven’t spent it 

I need another Sim card for my daughter, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes, I received it ,but I haven’t spent it 

Thanks, you wouldn’t need to post here then as this post is being used for queries related to those who have not received it, but thanks for letting us know.

I’m pleased you have it!

I need another Sim card for my daughter, 

You can make a purchase via the website and this will be subject to it’s own credit and security check.

Note, you can’t refer yourself for a free gift claim.

Mohammed

Hi,

I haven't received my £100 gift card yet. my first payment was on 28th of November 2023.

Can someone help me out please?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @alisaberi,

Welcome to the Community!

Please can you confirm the promotion that you are referring to?

All the offers provided by iD Mobile are outlined at the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Once we have this information we can advise you further.

Kash

Userlevel 2

Hi,

I upgraded to a Pixel 8 in November. Am I right in saying that I should expect the £100 Curry's gift card between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024?

Many thanks!

Userlevel 1

Well I'm gonna jump on this band wagon. Pixel 7a purchased sept 30. Still waiting for the damn voucher. 

I recently upgrade and received a £50 currys gift card, input on the currys website which it it accepted then received an email to say my order was cancelled. I rang them to be told that the gift card wasn’t valid, plus I disposed of the card after it was initially accepted. Feel like I’ve been conned

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rich Giles 

If you've purchased between 21/11/2023 - 28/11/2023 yes, you'll get your gift card sent to your email between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024. 

Tom 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Rich Giles 

If you've purchased between 21/11/2023 - 28/11/2023 yes, you'll get your gift card sent to your email between 28/12/2023 – 27/1/2024. 

Tom 

Many thanks Tom!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Mrsjam4brains 

I believe we've been in contact with you about your voucher in PMs, this has been sent to you now via email. 

Tom 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @07454610286 

I'm sorry to hear this, if the Currys website accepted the gift card and then the order was cancelled, we'd recommend contacting Currys for a reissuing of that gift card. 

Tom 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Rich Giles 

Tom 

Many thanks Tom!

Received with thanks.

Why iD Mobile?